PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 614 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured I'd start this based off of Kobys thread about the scene dying since a lot of people brought up people not riding. It's not meant to get anybody all hot and bothered, just solely for fun and prove that you ride the badass bikes you all have!

image-225398748.jpg

image-685790826.jpg

image-328868021.jpg

The money shot

image-2635973661.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Here is me jumping the mini .

And here is a video of me racing and even crashing the 450, I usually ride only over 40 A , but decided to run over 30 A as well this time. I ended up crashing on a quad jump, many people double double, some triple single, and a few quad the whole thing. if you triple single you cannot over jump the third one or is is a bad day and if you under jump it as you will see also a bad day. I ended up with a broken wrist , bruised kidney and torn gluteal muscle. I did not know the extent of the injuries and taped up my sore wrist and finished three more motos . The next day was a bad one,, so much pain.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I love to build bikes, but nothing beats riding after all your hard work! Plus I love to ride new/everyone's minis. They all have different parts and ride different, it's always a good time to me to see how other parts feel.

Here's some pictures of me riding a different bike in every picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Lol I will add to this silliness.

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts
Some awesome pics in this thread already. I am hoping that I can have a bunch of photos to add to this thread this weekend.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Do you live in Moore, OK? I worked at a house that their neighbors had a compound that looked like your compound.
Na, it's my buddy's, but it's behind a nice neighborhood..lol it's kinda funny. He just bought the land and didnt put up a fence, so his back yard turns right into this big area. It's got a big bike track, pit bike track, flat corner track, endurocoss track, a comp ramp, a super kicker put in the ground(like a step up), homemade foam pit. And a pond where he got all the dirt from. It's pretty sweet! It's our Sundayfunday place.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I've never had a good action shot taken but here's one taken at Ace motopark when I went on vacation I'm #502. In the back right in the Moose gear is Guy Cooper it didn't take long for him to get through the pack :D. That wasn't yesterday , back when minis were going crazy.

Here's one from the quad racing days, still have it never use it.

1 - 20 of 614 Posts