PlanetMinis Forums banner

Project Money Pit build thread

7K views 35 replies 5 participants last post by  yarbrouc 
Sure yeah.. We all can make a long list but we haven't seen anything yet..lol
Man, your build is going to be done by next week.. But excited to see the new look with suspension, thinking about going ame route.

Wow man this is the fastest build I've seen.. lol Looking good so far and can't wait to see more pics of the progress..
Followed behind and ordered some stuff from 50stunt myself.. Already shipped, loving them so far.. ;-)

I think I'll redo it to the other side and drop it threw the hole. May take some more out of it so not so much is out front.. Interested in that spring idea, let me know how it works.

Will have to take a look and order one. Honestly I think my rear brake needs work as my hand brake is pretty tough to pull. But I'm still dealing with my rev issue so I will look into that once I'm happy in power. Still need to install the 88kit but may just wait till I get a new carb. On a plus note 50stunt is the fastest shipping I've ever delt with and the products kick ace.. Liking the wheelies on the pegs, felt funny at first but after a few it's pretty cool..lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.