PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
i had a rear one, profecionally laced and every thing, didnt fit the beed on any tire i tried, straight out of the box the piece of crap had a hop and side to side action, dont buy one, now i have two bbr made in italy wheels and their strait as an arow, ive had them for about six months and their still holding rally good. i hate pro wheel, i feel that they owe me my 130 bucks plus labor back...those short little jerks!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damm guys, There is not one good thing about these wheels.

The reason I was asking was because There are some wheels on ebay ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=4502027961&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT ) That i was looking at. The guy said that they are better than the pro wheel. Which I guess is not saying much seeing that pro wheels are p.o.s. He says that they bead up fine with a Michelin MS 11 dirt tire.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you Pam for the info. I will ask him.

And kstone, I didn't know those were the exact same one that you have. I need to get your number so you can hook me up with that dude that laced and trued your wheels. If you would like to give that info out??

·
Registered
0 Posts
fiddycrazy said:
Damm guys, There is not one good thing about these wheels.

The reason I was asking was because There are some wheels on ebay ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=4502027961&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT ) That i was looking at. The guy said that they are better than the pro wheel. Which I guess is not saying much seeing that pro wheels are p.o.s. He says that they bead up fine with a Michelin MS 11 dirt tire.

Those are Cyclone rims from 3rd Gear Racing. That is my bike in the www.ministothemax.com review. I got Starcross' on them OK but good luck trying to get a Shinko on there without scratching the hell out of them.

You'll have to wait to call Skip. (3rd Gear Racing) He's on vacation in Cancun till next week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.