PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very sorry about posting this because I am sure this gets very annoying when new members do this all the time. But hopefully someone can help me here. I had a 50 for a few months but sold it to get some cash for my trackday hobby on my sportbike but now that I sold one of my other bikes I am looking for another pitbike and this one is somewhat local. I was hoping for maybe what a good price would be for this bike. Thanks for any help.

2006 Kawasaki KLX 110

Two Bros air filter and jet kit

Two Bros exhaust

Two Bros tall seat

Two Bros kick starter

Renthal bars

Brembo front brake setup

KX 60 rear wheel

35mm Marzocchi forks from KTM 65

KTM 65 front wheel

Black UFO plastics KTM 65 front # plate and fender

Marzocchi .50 rate fork springs

ASV brake lever

Brand X Minis swing arm

DNM shock

Engine is stock

From the pics it looks like it might be a little rough and missing its rear brake.

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Looks like the whole peg bar is missing. Along with the rear brake pedal and rear brake rod. With a stock motor i would say anywhere from 900-1400 the way it sits would be an ok deal.

·
Registered
92 Posts
im gonna go with the same i mean it all depends on how well this guy takes pride in his stuff i would say 1500 max it looks a lil rough he has taken some time to clean it good though the foot peg mount and pegs are kinda a big deal he may have ripped them out i would ask about that

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Yeah, good point. The missing pegbar does look a bit suspect. Make sure the mounts are intact. If the pegs have ripped out, price drops alot. (New motor cases)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool thank you all. I didn't really want to spend more than 1k for that one anyways and he said he would not take more than 1500 so definitely passing on that one lol.

·
Registered
625 Posts
You guys are crazy, for a 2006 with the suspension mods that is not a bad deal at all. If the peg mounts are stripped, 15 bucks in helicoils will fix it, and a $60 brake pedal and some rod will do the brake.

A 2006 KLX stocker will cost you 1k. The ktm front end is gonna run 500 at least complete and the rear end is gravy at that point, plus you get a pipe and a tall seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts