PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....at my house tomorrow night! The Texas crew and Mr. Skywalker should be showing up late tomorrow/night. We'll have music, fire, beer pong and minis! Everyone is welcome to do some laps on my little track in my yard. If you are driving a ways and need a place to crash PM me and we'll get you taken care of. BRING YOUR OWN blankets/pillows. If all goes well Im sure we'll have a POST party/ride as well!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Yeah! Ppaarrdyy!:friday: ... that's what im talkin bout!:You_Rock_Emoticon:... the EPIC crew will be rollin in tonight we'll def try to stop by after we drop off the rig and set up :cool:....

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Smokeum28 said:
owwwww ya.... its on see yall soon

Hey bro if its not too much trouble you guys should grab at least one of your air matresses. I think im gonna run out of couches lol. This is gonna be a blast.

HEY! Does anyone know what we are gonna do if it rains? I say we race....THAT would be awesome!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah...what do you guys wanna eat? I was thinking about grabbing a couple packs of sausage and some patties to through on the pit????

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Special~K said:
Hey bro if its not too much trouble you guys should grab at least one of your air matresses. I think im gonna run out of couches lol. This is gonna be a blast.

HEY! Does anyone know what we are gonna do if it rains? I say we race....THAT would be awesome!

im bringing my LaCross Rubber boots and my deadliest catch im ready!:umbrella:... check the EPIC pit bike racing thread i put a post up about the rain situation ...

the EPIC guys wer gonna get a room for the night do you have any suggestions? whats the closest and cheapest motel/ hotel/ holiday inn?

Special~K said:
Oh yeah...what do you guys wanna eat? I was thinking about grabbing a couple packs of sausage and some patties to through on the pit????

BEER :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote name='Catlin G']im bringing my LaCross Rubber boots and my deadliest catch im ready!:umbrella:...

HAHAHAHA HELL yeah...thats what Im talking about!

the EPIC guys wer gonna get a room for the night do you have any suggestions? whats the closest and cheapest motel/ hotel/ holiday inn?

Im gonna look into that for you...give me a sec...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nor_cal_50_ryder said:
sounds like fun [=

wish i wasn't so far away..

Hey dont feel bad bro! I WILL make it out to Cali one day, maybe when that happens ill come crash at your place :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts