PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
thats bs shade. I bought things from her aswell as many other people with no problems. Look at her feedback 100%.... Somebody should delete his post.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lilminis said:
thats bs shade. I bought things from her aswell as many other people with no problems. Look at her feedback 100%.... Somebody should delete his post.

thanks man :) i hope you like those plastics.. sorry i missed the little bit of sticker residue on the rear fender i ran out of my stuff i use to get i off lol...

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
after lookin at the spokes,, the shorter ones with the 90 bend on em looks like they might be for a klx rear rim,, the front imnot sure,, maybe a kx65,, looks kinda like the ones on my kx wheels

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To long for a klx rear rim... I just know they are not for stock hub... Fresh powder on them though lol... I tried using those black nipples on the bbr spokes I just got and they don't fit... So who know... Hopefully someone knows..

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll measure them when I get off work! And hope that helps.. But other than that I paid 3x this just to get them painted! So make me an offer!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts