PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this thread has already been done, but I searched and couldn't find one so I thought I'd start one.

I'll start it off:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
fiddyphatboy said:
great spelling!!!

it feel's good to get **** from a literary genius

LEARN TO SPELL YOU ILLITERATE BASTERD!!!

hahah wow! you would send me a pm saying im a smarta$$ and to go eat a d!<k you may be able to spell but atleast this 18year old is more mature than YOU!

·
Registered
84 Posts
MpR said:
It's "bastard", dingle-berry.

thats was the point!!!

sorry for not throwin a helmet on, did not think it would piss everyone off

sometimes the malted hops and bong resin interfear with logical thinkin :240::alcoholic:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
fiddyphatboy said:
thats was the point!!!

sorry for not throwin a helmet on, did not think it would piss everyone off

sometimes the malted hops and bong resin interfear with logical thinkin :240::alcoholic:

Time to start picking up some good stuff. The bong resin and is messing with your head!

·
Registered
338 Posts
i think my wife got a few pics of my spot i ride i'll check once i get home, its not as pretty as MX freak 24 though! i wanna play in that dirt you have!

·
Registered
338 Posts
here a few shots from my local little track all jumps no sick corners or anything too impressive like MX freak 24, but thought i add a few shots, hope you enjoy.... the last two pics i got to the track went into the 1st corner and found out i didnt have any rear breaks so i rode a little front end high all day!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
jns855 said:
here a few shots from my local little track all jumps no sick corners or anything too impressive like MX freak 24, but thought i add a few shots, hope you enjoy.... the last two pics i got to the track went into the 1st corner and found out i didnt have any rear breaks so i rode a little front end high all day!

3rd pictures looks sick!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts