PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
omg ..Twister your bike is sooo sik got be one off best i have seen !!! just needs a skidplate :cool:

cant wait get my one down now !:)

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
whippy431 said:
hey twister... did u have to get that yoshi special made? and how much they charge u for that?

ya, a friend of mine did it for me, he used the stock bbr head pipe that came with my frame and the yosh 50 head pipe and cut and welded them to make one pipe that made 3 steps that fit this frame and motor. So yes special made, dont recall price, it was parts of the bbr header, and parts of the crf50 yosh system.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Twister773 said:
ya, a friend of mine did it for me, he used the stock bbr head pipe that came with my frame and the yosh 50 head pipe and cut and welded them to make one pipe that made 3 steps that fit this frame and motor. So yes special made, dont recall price, it was parts of the bbr header, and parts of the crf50 yosh system.

ohh i though was just made out off 1 pipe and cut and bent how comes you did not do that ......?:)

and what do you think is better i no over one was on honda motor but .....what you think ?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts