PlanetMinis Forums banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
Crf110f crf50 mod
18 Posts

my current build. Almost done for the time being. Just got the last of my parts delivered today. Waiting to get seat back with new cover and still working on the graphics kit. Gearing and few other touch up parts going on tonight.
2019 crf110f

·
Registered
2013 CRF250L 2014 CRF50 2021 CRF110
4 Posts

Got the kids ready for Spring summer and fall next year, I think I was even more excited than them. I ripped some sweet winter wheelies on the CRF110, super happy with the purchase!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Picked up stock a month ago, dnm 350lb rear shock, bbr throttle, big bars, shift brace, shift lever, foot pegs, have dampening rods waiting for new front springs then chuck on a bbr tall seat, also just wired up a led light bar

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motorcycle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Hi hello Andreas from sweden here. its my first post so here it goes. me and my son Rocky has modified his 2016 crf 110 to make it more of an grownup enduro bike. he wants to be like his dad ( who dosent)
anyway its got a ktm 65 front fork and swingarm. ktm 65 rear damper. a wr250f headlight. all working lights. next up is rear lights with brake light just like a big bike. its an ongoing project. just like my spelling in english so bare with me :)

61 - 73 of 73 Posts