PlanetMinis Forums banner

861 - 880 of 903 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey that looks pretty good!!! I was wondering if you got that front end on it yet
thanks, it aint as pretty as i wont it but i built it on a budget, and i plan on actually racing it so itll be beat up. the front fit fine besides i had to buy a new stem, the ssr stem wouldnt fit, all though i love those forks. i wanted your rear end but didnt know about it fitting so i bought a 25$ swing arm that bolted it...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sorry about the map pic. But the new 70 I just picked up. It has KX 65 suspension front and rear. Has had 3 degrees taken out of neck. Has a FPM built motor supposedly, and klx pro taper bend bars. Bike is a 07 and has 2012 graphics and plastics. Rides good but needs some more power. Lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
crf70-2.jpeg crf70-1.jpeg Here are a few pics of my 2006 CRF70 that I've had since new. The bike now has a Daytona 150, HD fork springs, billet spacer for rear shock, FLY mini bars, 1/4 turn billet throttle and other than that it's mostly stock. I race some flat track and mostly trail ride, but now that my knee surgery is over, I'm hitting a few local motocross tracks this season. I do not have my dirt tires on in these pics as the weather is so crappy here in ohio, that I mainly hit the twisties close to home to get some seat time. Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Here is my last bike. Just sold it to make room for my 2 new CRF 110's.

^ had a YX165cc w/ inner rotor, race cam and big carb. Extremely impressed with motor. IMO any more power is over kill. This motor had tons of grunt, and could rev to the moon, and back!

My CRF110 will have REDICULIOUS amount of money thrown at it. So stay tuned for the "Post pics of your CRF110" thread. (I've already orded more parts for then the cost of the bike! Shhhhh don't tell wifey!)
What suspension setup do u have in your old 70? Swinger? Forks? Shock? Looks like the piranha stuff i was curious abt the quality.

·
Registered
3 Posts
my crf70 with 10 inch wheels and HTB 52mm piston/cylinder + nice110 head HTB camshaft

And my other 70f combo with complete lower clamps elaborated by DMS (100% french factory), Fastminis top clamps, Bbr fork and shock's springs, Sano + 2 swing arm for a reliable stock mod. Pretty finish...

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
My pos 02 xr70. Stock frame, works rear shock, stock forks with bbr springs, 88 kit and cam, hd auto clutch, beat bbr bars, random old folding shifter, spray bomb rims. It dont look great but it runs like new and wont die.

Attachments

861 - 880 of 903 Posts