PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 901 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
xr70racer said:
Thats pretty nice Joe, you should get a plus 4 swinger for that baby.

ya but then i couldnt rock wheelies for blocks upon blocks, lol, but i plan on getting a 2 bros pipe, and maybee an 88, and probally a shock extender because the ishock doesnt make it sit high enough

·
Registered
4,093 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
my midsize

ok heres my little ozzy battler but will have diff graphics, takey 106, lightened flywheel and HD clutch springs,Ohlins shock, Billetware swinger, Zock front. this is my starter/step up from 10" to midsize and am lovin it

Attachments

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Looks good tim.I like how the billetware swinger looks,yours is the first 1 i've seen with a +4

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MiniRacer33 said:
nice drwreck!!! that will be a fun buildd

thanks, it is a fun build but fustrading at times, lol, aftermarket companys have to start making more for the 70, it really is a sweet bike

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Dr.Wreck said:
thanks, it is a fun build but fustrading at times, lol, aftermarket companys have to start making more for the 70, it really is a sweet bike

The only thing are plastics all other 50 parts will work.You can find a +4 swinger off a sdg pro mini for like 100 bucks

Kurlon its a old pic but it looks killer.Is that a g-craft swinger?

CWBRIDE

how do you like the risers that jog forward?

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
I allmost frogot my brothers 70

·
Registered
276 Posts
big wheel fun

Dr.Wreck said:
bstyle and slowracer have the best 70's i have ever seen, nice bikes guys

hey thanx Doc, my 70 is only a 1st Gen set up as u can see. there are some insane rides down here that are all up to ur guys standard. hopefully after next season ill have a new Gen 70, LOL

ibmike, slow, cwbride, and 351 all of you guys have the bomb set ups. good to see

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow, i never realised there were so many 70's around, everybody has such sweet bikes, keep them comming! any body got any action shots? i would, but my bike has only seen the dirt once, all i have is the street to ride on, but hopefully i can get out to xr70racer track or somthing b4 i go nuts

1 - 20 of 901 Posts