PlanetMinis Forums banner
221 - 240 of 244 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Here is my ysr200f streetfighter. carbonfiber number plate. carbonfiber front and rear fender. ysr50.com top clamp. tcr fork brace. second fork spring up front and forks were revalved for my weight. works rear shock also revalved for my weight. Nissin master, and braided steel brake line. Douglas aluminum rims. aluminum nsf shiter for standard shift pattern. 200cc lifan. minimotomaddness tail.

· Registered
36 Posts
hi guys some pics of my NSR - tricked out CRF100 powered mounted with one of firemans kits, i also have another set of fairings with all the lights etc so i can ride it on the streets heres a vid my friends and i made in the hills around the gold coast Australia

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Road racing Superbike racing
Motorcycle Vehicle Motorcycling Road racing Motorcycle racing
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle racer Road racing

· Registered
2 Posts
First post here...

I don't know why I haven't joined sooner being a mini bike enthusiast and all. Anyway, here are my toys...

1997 NSR50 and 1987 YSR50... (if anyone can tell me where to find a racing CDI for my NSR I would greatly appreciate it - have had difficulty locating one)

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi

Might as well show the YSR I am working on- The bodywork is all hand-formed aluminum with LED tail-lights and LED headlights. Vehicle Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle accessory Tire
Vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part Fender Tire

I own Triad Powderworks and Powder Lab in San Diego CA, so of course everything is powder coated. The wheels and frame even have glow in the dark powder coating over the colors! I am currently redoing the stock wiring harness and removing all that nasty e-tape and using Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Headlamp
Vehicle Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle accessory Tire

· Registered
3 Posts
Hey folks!

Here is a YSR50 that I just finished up restoring. It is the original Lockhart Phillips bike with all the cool parts on it! This bike was in every Lockhart Phillips catalog from about 1988-2005 and in Motorcyclist magazine in 1988.
Hope you like it!

Mike

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle racer Car
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

221 - 240 of 244 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.