PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a few shirts left and a ton of Second Rate films DVD's.....Any one from PM who buys a copy of Hateus for $20.00 gets Free Shipping and a FREE Second DVD....Either Mini Chaos 1, Mini Chaos 3 or FAD!! PM me for details or questions.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
lol it would make more sense to buy a Hatus and get the free mini chaos 3/ :)

Did the shirts ever go out?

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
pitbikesrule said:
Black shirts are still on back order, so I sent the DVDs so you wouldnt wait long, I will have black in a few days, I have grey and white now.

Thanks for the update, free bump for a vendor with some sweet deals.

·
Registered
521 Posts
anybody ever win that mini you advertised? or did the baldy loop ever happen that all the money was donated for?

or did ya ever send out black shirts?

did ya ever post the nudz on the other board like ya promised?

i see a pattern here, calles BS.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I never advertised the mini.... Talk to Tampon..... I just recieved black shirts..... I don't care about your imature Nude BS.... If you guys weren't disrespectful whiners I would post the nudes, screw your threats....Why you talk S*&# about PM but post up on here??

And Baldy Pipe....Another thing I have Absolutely nothing to do with.....Travis would do it no problem, It just hasn't been sent yet, and the donations were supposed to total 15000, not 2500.... get off your ass and go ride.... quit crying on message boards.....

·
Registered
521 Posts
pitbikesrule said:
I never advertised the mini.... Talk to Tampon..... I just recieved black shirts..... I don't care about your imature Nude BS.... If you guys weren't disrespectful whiners I would post the nudes, screw your threats....Why you talk S*&# about PM but post up on here??

And Baldy Pipe....Another thing I have Absolutely nothing to do with.....Travis would do it no problem, It just hasn't been sent yet, and the donations were supposed to total 15000, not 2500.... get off your ass and go ride.... quit crying on message boards.....

this is what you call backpedling.

so everybody should expect there black t's in a couple days?

there is no actuall mini to give away?

and the baldy loop will never happen?

and oyu were lying about the nudes?

and for the record, i don't talk **** about PM.

i do however talk **** about you, is your name modifab by anychance?

bad buisness is what your called.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.