PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
483 Posts
Can someone p.m. me a list of somewhere to buy a mini magazine... mini moto is a good one right? I have looked a few times but cant find a legit place to make an order for it. I would also like some back issues if anyone has some

· Registered
1,059 Posts
prokaw875 said:
Can someone p.m. me a list of somewhere to buy a mini magazine... mini moto is a good one right? I have looked a few times but cant find a legit place to make an order for it. I would also like some back issues if anyone has some

I wish i could! all the ones I used to subscribe to have died...i miss reading MiniMoto and Pitracer :-(

· Registered
3,151 Posts
HONDA_CRAZI_116 said:
you would think that pit bike magazines would be doing good, considering that its a large sport now

The pit bike scene has gotten considerably smaller, however recently it seems to be picking back up somewhat. Printed press has been generally been doing bad lately because of the internet as well as people being tight on cash.

I must say, if PM issued a printed mag I would subscribe 8)

· Registered
684 Posts
phatfiddy said:
The pit bike scene has gotten considerably smaller, however recently it seems to be picking back up somewhat. Printed press has been generally been doing bad lately because of the internet as well as people being tight on cash.

I must say, if PM issued a printed mag I would subscribe 8)

x2 !!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.