PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still got alot left i need this stuff out of here so make me a offer and well see what happens.

Motor is a chp 143se kit and as of now comes with the 26mm carb,Hydro clutch,TwoBros Filter,Shifter,Skid Plate, Chp Quick Shift. 1100 shipped obo ill throw in some of this plastic ans stuff in as well what ever i can cram in the box!!!!!

If anyone wants anything off of it as in carb and filter, clutch pm me with a offer.

i Have the frame,stock triple clamps, stocker forks wiht hd springs,tons of plastic front and back rims and tires front back brakes and i think thats it feel free to email me with any questions [email protected] as i am not on here as much as some of you hahaha and if you see anythign you like and want paypal me at [email protected] make sure you tell me what you bought so it gets to the right person. Thanks alot

Red Front Fender\ 15

Pegs And Peg Mount55 shipped

Fenders 15 shipped

set of these for 30 shipped

also have a red set

Front Wheel Tube And Tire 100 shipped

back wheel 100 shipped obo

·
Registered
12 Posts
good luck buying from thjs kid. i bought the swinGer and pipe off this kid in the beginning of december and still dont have all the parts.i contacted him about it and all he does if give excusses. he said he just shipped the stuff last friday and i just got the tracking# monday, so i tracked it he sent the parts to a completely wrong address and wrong name and everything.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i told him about the problem so he could get it straightened out with ups and he still did nothing.so if u r thinking of buying from him GOOD LUCK...... if u dont trust me go back to the december forums and read about all the other complaints about him.just dont want to see any one else get stiffed

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.