PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get the word out in advance to anyone intersted in joining the DFWMHTC (Dallas/Fort Worth Mini Honda Trails Club) for our next meetup in September.

We ride/race, swap and sell parts- but mostly we use the time to exchange stories on how our "out of control" spending on these bikes has impacted our marriages and our ability to function in normal public circles. LOL

Anyway, there are plenty of Monkey bikes, CT70's and Z's out there so if you can make the time we will welcome all riders/builders.

Now is the time to join our group as we are planning a larger OK/TX meet and ride once the weather cools down.

-HFM

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wanted to give a quick update for any interested North Texas Mini Riders...

We plan to meet in Fort Worth (I will add the address soon) on September 19th which is a Sunday at 2pm CST. Typically the meets last 3-4 hours depending on the turnout and the weather..

We welcome anyone who can make it out to ride, brag, sell- you name it.

This is not a dirt event, nor a motocross location for rides etc.

-HFM

PM if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One week to go.

Details posted below for next Sunday's meet up.

Take I-20 to the west side of Ft. Worth and exit on Markum Ranch Rd. Go north as far as you can ( about 100 yds.) and turn right on Corporation Pkwy. We'll meet in the parking lot at 6970. The name on the building is "All Star Machine and Manufacturing"

Address:

All Star Machine and Manufacturing

6790 Corporation Parkway

Fort Worth, TX 76126-1757

(We meet in their parking lot)

I really hope a few locals can make it out.

-HFM

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ONE LAST REMINDER!

We are expecting a HUGE turn out this Sunday so if you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area please come out. Pictures to come...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts