• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Crap. I had a ton of pictures of my ex-girlfriend on my stocker. But I deleted them. Whew time does fly by. 8O :lol:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
No, you just have to send them to my email to be approved Stanton. ;)

G

·
JD50 said:
The only people who wouldn't want it would be the ladies... I HOPE?? They can't over rule us though. But you never know, maybe some of em would like it

WHO CARES WHAT THE LADIES THINK!!!!! FREE SPEECH RULES!

oh, did I say that outloud?

I think it's cute. Then maybe we'd have to have a boyfriend pics forum. For the girls I mean, I definitely don't want to see your guys boyfriends. :wink:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
50ccchick said:
[quote name='JD50']The only people who wouldn't want it would be the ladies... I HOPE?? They can't over rule us though. But you never know, maybe some of em would like it

WHO CARES WHAT THE LADIES THINK!!!!! FREE SPEECH RULES!

oh, did I say that outloud?

I think it's cute. Then maybe we'd have to have a boyfriend pics forum. For the girls I mean, I definitely don't want to see your guys boyfriends. :wink:[/quote]

That would be one BIG gallery! :lol: PlanetMinis has a ton of female members. :lol: But in all fairness the girls should get what we want only if we can get what we want.

So Nick what do you say about it? :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.