PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know alot of you have asked if you can buy stickers. I understand we are not going to make alot but what sizes would everyone be interested in and price? I do not want to overcharge but I need a better understanding on what everyone is looking for. The sticker would be available in the main colors( red,blue,green,yellow,orange etc). Here is a picture of the sticker. It would be printed on mx vinyl with laminate .

I did a test run today to show everyone the quality and color!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will be leaving shortly for a LLQ with my amatuer rider in michigan. I will be checking the site frequently but for any questions anyone can call or text me at 615-306-7954. Thanks !

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Whats the size of the biggest one you printed. They all look perfect size. Might need a big ass one for my rear window on my truck ;).
price i would say for a 1x6 $3-4.

·
Super Moderator
4,447 Posts
I know alot of you have asked if you can buy stickers. I understand we are not going to make alot but what sizes would everyone be interested in and price? I do not want to overcharge but I need a better understanding on what everyone is looking for. The sticker would be available in the main colors( red,blue,green,yellow,orange etc). Here is a picture of the sticker. It would be printed on mx vinyl with laminate . I did a test run today to show everyone the quality and color!
I would suggest a mix of sizes : one large sticker, two medium stickers, and two small stickers for a price of $12, shipped.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.