PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
The Pitster Pro X4 is one hell of a bike.

Handles the best out of any bike out there, the motor is super strong. And it holds up really well.

It will get you over pretty much every jump, up every hill, and past any other pit bike ;)

The forte of this bike I believe is the suspension, it feels soooo nice.

When you first get an X4, lock tite the whole bike.. That will keep bolts from coming undone.

You won't regret your decision.

·
Vendor
41 Posts
The X4 has alot of info on here with alot of reviews and has a really good following. It handles great, is very comfortable to ride (cause its very roomy), and has great power plant.

MedinaMiniSX said:
Talk with us... Same bike better price

Sorry but you are wrong. Its funny you say the same cause I get parts calls from people who have ordered clones and need parts. I have sold them the stuff and then they call back and it doesn't fit? The same, not really. Just look at the threads were people are buying the "SAME" GPX frontend from randoms and they are not bolting up.

Try a better marketing program than trying to ride off our coat tails you DB. And stop jacking our parts diagrams. And the Pic on the top of your website isn't even one of your bike WTF, its a Pitster with the graphics and logos photoshopped off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts