1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matified said:
Dont forget the 150 too!! Also super nice.

YES I agree

This 230cc could roll up and do really well in the big wheel Pit bike classes

Its like a CRF230F but with all the right stuff STOCK !

· Vendor
3,911 Posts
T Bolt USA said:
CONFIRMED:

This bike is 100% allowed to Race in the Big Wheel class at 2UP Events

Awsome!! you going to be out racing?

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pitster said:
Awsome!! you going to be out racing?

No but Harlan raced it in the big wheel class and got a hole shot in the first moto

(from my vantage point)

He and the bike looked good and rode strong.

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gomerkfx700 said:
im interested in one of these bikes but with the 21-18 wheels. could someone post some more pics of these bikes maybe next to another fullsize bike cr250 or something like that im curious to how it compares in size thanks alot

feels similar to a cr125

· Registered
43 Posts
i have never riddin a cr125. but the smallness and lightness is exactly what im wantin. im tired of big heavy bikes that wool you down on ruff stuff. i just want something i can gear down really low and putt putt around in the trails.

· Registered
4,528 Posts
gomerkfx700 said:
i have never riddin a cr125. but the smallness and lightness is exactly what im wantin. im tired of big heavy bikes that wool you down on ruff stuff. i just want something i can gear down really low and putt putt around in the trails.
These bikes are like a mountain goat as they are,in 1st will crawl all over!!

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gomerkfx700 said:

well it has a very light and nimble feel to it , easy to start to , just hit the button !

· Registered
43 Posts
I am far from a expert but I have been doing a lot of reading on this bike . It uses the samd bore and stroke as the crf but not the exact same motor but it is a copy of a I believe sl230 and another bike a ftr223. This is soaly based on what I was told on another forum but the guys at pitster told me that crf topend parts interchange.

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This engine is NOT Lifan 200cc OHC or Lifan 200c Push rod motor

This is a cam chain driven OHV / OHC 2 Valve

Top end is 100% honda 230 interchangeable

Light weight SlingerLESS crank

Just like when it was first introduced im totally stoked on this machine

Its totally THE best play bike on the market PERIOD

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Customer info:

Wow! I can't say enough about the Pitster XTR 250 just purchased from you guys. This is my second in 6 months and this one's outa-the-park: a Homerun for Pitster Pro. Picked-it up yesterday and built it out of the crate like the other 10 or so I've set up. LOVE the AGM battery, Mikuni carb and the "Surge" tires (had put these on my 2011 230 SC before it was stolen).It started right up (of course), didn't ride because it was spitting snow - oh, well. These bikes are truly incredible for the $, I was looking at Yamaha and Kawa:glad I saved two-grand. Wrote a review touting the merits of its well thought-out build quality. Will be putting photos and ride experience on Facebook in a few weeks. Thanks again, Vince and Mark. Sincerely - Fred.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.