PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My gf crashed her bike pretty bad and in the search for parts I found some Pitster Pro parts. I don't know anything about these Pitsters so I figured I would ask here. All I really want are the wheels and hubs, my question is if anyone knows if these are a direct replacement to the CRF50 hubs and brakes? They don't specify what size they are. Ad states "pitster pro/honda plastic set, tires and wheels, skid plate, bar pad, frame " and has these two photos. I'm hoping these wheels and hubs will work with the CRF50 but I have my doubts. Thanks for reading 馃
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Registered
THE PLASTIC IS OFF A PITSTER PRO X4R (SAME AS A KLX 110( NOT HONDA CRF 50).
( TOP PIC)THE TOP WHEEL LOOKS LIKE A SDG WHEEL (NOT A DIRECT BOLT ON FOR A CRF50) .
THE BOTTOM WHEEL LOOK LIKE IT HAS THE CRF50STYLE HUB ,BUT CANT TELL IF IT IS DRUM OR DISC BRAKE FROM THE PIC.
THE FROM LOOKS LIKE A CRF50 OR 50 CLONE FRAME.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THE PLASTIC IS OFF A PITSTER PRO X4R (SAME AS A KLX 110( NOT HONDA CRF 50).
( TOP PIC)THE TOP WHEEL LOOKS LIKE A SDG WHEEL (NOT A DIRECT BOLT ON FOR A CRF50) .
THE BOTTOM WHEEL LOOK LIKE IT HAS THE CRF50STYLE HUB ,BUT CANT TELL IF IT IS DRUM OR DISC BRAKE FROM THE PIC.
THE FROM LOOKS LIKE A CRF50 OR 50 CLONE FRAME.

HOPE THIS HELPS
Thanks for the reply, I saw this a while ago and forgot to respond. I'm glad you had these tips for me.
I ended up going with OEM parts and saved myself the headache.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts