PlanetMinis Forums banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
All true ^^^^
However
We may have a few sets of Marzocchi left ...
Thanks for asking
The Pictures suck , but Jr is going fix them up asap

· Registered
317 Posts
LXR 12/14 and LXR 14/17 IN STOCK - READY DO SHIP
LINK:
Pitster Pro Pit Bikes - Pit Bikes - TBolt USA, LLC

SWEET JESUS! This just might make one my new rides to add to the family? I'd definity looking into the 14/17 a bit more..:bigok:

I just looked deeper and kinda confused so far? The swing arm,forks and hubs? In some pics on pister's site it looks as if they have gpx forks and origanal style swinger and hubs but in others its shown with fast ace and block style swinger and different hubs than the 2015 model lxr's?

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
New Style Fast Ace Forks
Linkage Rear suspension
Spool Type Hubs
The Pictures are of the actual bikes on our site
(ill get then touched up soon , but they are correct and accurate)

· Registered
317 Posts
Shot in the dark

New Style Fast Ace Forks
Linkage Rear suspension
Spool Type Hubs
The Pictures are of the actual bikes on our site
(ill get then touched up soon , but they are correct and accurate)

Hey Vince,
Is there anyway possible that's we could get a side by side picture to compare the 12" to the 14"? If so I'd appreciate it, for myself as well as others.
thanks,

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Ill try buddy
how about front wheel to front wheel along a wall ?
I think you could see the variation better that way

WARNING:
We have been sold out of LXR for Months
We sell out EVERY TIME

· Registered
317 Posts
Holly cow, ausome! Just sent it to everyone I know and they love it as well! Sold me for sure, I'm getting one that's a fact! Perfect woods/track size... Now to make the space and wonder if I want to swap all my goodies from one of my other LXR's to the 14" beast or keep them all lol..
thanks again,
Vince

· Registered
828 Posts
The new lxr fourteen looks awesome!! I have been waiting for them to start making them again but I thought it wasn't going to happen so I was stoked to find out they did. Is this going to be a regular model from now on? Or just a special limited time thing?

Also, is the frame and swingarm on the lxr fourteen extended or is the bike exactly the same as the lxr twelve except for the wheels?

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.