PlanetMinis Forums banner
161 - 180 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Front fender, rear fender, and front number plate are 50sx and side number plate and tank shrouds are 65sx. It’s absolutely dumb why they did that. I found that out cuz I just had custom graphics made for mine
Thankyou for this! I have a bike that is exactly the same as the pitsterpro and have been looking for graphics for ages. I just bought a set for the sx50 and of course only some fit. now I need to ask the seller if they can make me a set.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just replaced my front number plate and changed it to black and it was off a 2019 KTM 65SX that was the exactly the same that came with the bike View attachment 271029 View attachment 271029
I just replaced my front number plate and changed it to black and it was off a 2019 KTM 65SX that was the exactly the same that came with the bike View attachment 271029 View attachment 271029
Hey I’m running 2019 KTM 65 front fender / fork guards plastic on my 19 FSE 190 had to drill mounts out for fender to fit fast ace forks. Fork guards fit just needed to relocate brake line little higher

·
Registered
3 Posts
2019 KTM sx65 front fender and fork guards front fender holes drilled out for fast ace forks. Brake line mount relocated and need small metal bushings for fork guard mounting holes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Has anyone tried to put KTM shrouds and rear fender on? Do you photos to confirm. What year KTM 65sx?
I am trying to have Magik or SKDA make me some custom graphics. I need to get rid of the all white!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Front fender, rear fender, and front number plate are 50sx and side number plate and tank shrouds are 65sx. It’s absolutely dumb why they did that. I found that out cuz I just had custom graphics made for mine
Aron , I have a 110 I’m assuming these plastics are the same between the 190 and 110 fse? Also . Are these all 2020 model year ktm plastics . Skdahas been telling me differently.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any comments on the durability of the 110s? Can't find a Honda kawi or Yamaha for even retail, got me considering one of these. Also for anyone racing these things what class are they putting you in?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any comments on the durability of the 110s? Can't find a Honda kawi or Yamaha for even retail, got me considering one of these. Also for anyone racing these things what class are they putting you in?
I have the 2020 110 fse w/clutch . Totally different motor than the auto but I know three people that have autos as well . I raced all winter in a series on mine and use it for pits at big bike tracks through the summer. I am running stock motor with a true mikuni vm26 and button filter. It absolutely screams but has the notorious idle to throttle stab hesitation because of the larger carb. . It was alittle bit of a pain to-jet and seems to be very air temp sensitive. Runs great when the Motor is hot. I’ve adjusted the valves once . Had an intake valve loose over winter . Put a ngk hotter plug in it and changed the gear down .I suggest lo tire and check bolts after every race shock /subframe boltsI’ve noticed tend to wonder on mine .I’ve had quite a bit of hard riding /racing on mine and for the money you can’t beat what you get

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can confirm the bar bend is weird on the stock gpx bars that come on the fse190r. Im about to get new lower Carmichael bend bars for it. there is a good amount of little kinks to work out on the bike but once every bolt is tight and you go through it all, its a ripper. I recommend the oil temp sensor lcd screen on your handlebars.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Graphics are out for delivery today. took a week and a half to be delivered. I will update this afternoon.
I couldnt wait and ordered a custom pair, they arrived the other day and look identical but ive been lazy and havent tried putting them on yet lol. Let me know how yours turns out

·
Registered
16 Posts
All of mine is too small I ordered 50sx front plate, rear fender and front fender . Shrouds and side number plates are 65sx . Fork guards are also 65sx. Haven’t made them work yet ran out of time but as you can see below everything is undersized . Shrouds match good in the front but are too short and don’t match shape in the back . Notice the large white gap. Rear fender is also not 50 sx I made it work the best I could til replacements come but they do not line up correctly . Side plates are close ish but still do not fit correctly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
All of mine is too small I ordered 50sx front plate, rear fender and front fender . Shrouds and side number plates are 65sx . Fork guards are also 65sx. Haven’t made them work yet ran out of time but as you can see below everything is undersized . Shrouds match good in the front but are too short and don’t match shape in the back . Notice the large white gap. Rear fender is also not 50 sx I made it work the best I could til replacements come but they do not line up correctly . Side plates are close ish but still do not fit correctly. View attachment 276231
I expected that tbh. You still made it look good tho. i aint lookin for perfection, just to look decent but will see. Your rear fender one and everything looks pretty fine to me

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks man. I’m pretty picky but I think they will end up being ok for awhile.I tried my best to make them look correct. going to use some sheets of black number plate backgrounds to fill in the white between the shroud and the rear plates but I placed them where they should go . I just wanted to make sure everyone is aware from A-Arons post and gK that the shape and size does in fact not line up.

161 - 180 of 201 Posts