PlanetMinis Forums banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Ya thanks what I was thinking and saw the head light but, didn't see a tail light. That pic sure looks like something in the head pipe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok here we go. Stock pitster rear master cylinder that I made a 05’ cr125 cap fit. The other thing on the master cyl. Is a brake light pressure switch. I have rigid industries headlight and tail light from Revzilla. ZRT throttle tube, Galfer front brake line. Rear line will go on with new swing arm. I have a Works connection launch control for a 19’ 65sx, a Honda steering damper with gold valve kit. Pro circuit KLX slip on I found on ebay, Pitster xlr frame guards from 846motorsports that I had to modify to fit.
The engine has 212 kit, forged piston, MBF stainless valves, MBF clutch. Head ported and brass valve guides installed from XPR motorsports. Stock cam, stock bottom end for now. Always run Amsoil Dirt full synthetic oil, plus I get it for free anyways. Pitched the fake Keihin pe carb and bought a real Keihin pwk28, that’ll be here Saturday hopefully. Installed a bing in the exhaust with o2 sensor and RSR afr monitor from RBRACING. Run VP Motorsport 109 fuel. I’m going to build a fan shroud for both oil coolers and run quad cooling fans with in line oil temp switch to keep it cool since I do a lot of trail riding and don’t want to overheat the motor. Here’s a few pics, I’ll add more over the next month or so, hopefully by then I’ll have my big wheels on it too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Looks like he changed the rear brake line clamps and added some type of boot to cover the long brake rod,something I was wondering about that might help with saving the master cylinder seal

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ok here we go. Stock pitster rear master cylinder that I made a 05’ cr125 cap fit. The other thing on the mater cyl. Is a brake light pressure switch. I have rigid industries headlight and tail light from Revzilla. ZRT throttle tube, Galfer front brake line. Rear line will go on with new swing arm. I have a Works connection launch control for a 19’ 65sx, a Honda steering damper with gold valve kit. Pro circuit KLX slip on I found on ebay, Pitster xlr frame guards from 846motorsports that I had to modify to fit.
The engine has 212 kit, forged piston, MBF stainless valves, MBF clutch. Head ported and brass valve guides installed from XPR motorsports. Stock cam, stock bottom end for now. Always run Amsoil Dirt full synthetic oil, plus I get it for free anyways. Pitched the fake Keihin pe carb and bought a real Keihin pwk28, that’ll be here Saturday hopefully. Installed a bing in the exhaust with o2 sensor and RSR afr monitor from RBRACING. Run VP Motorsport 109 fuel. I’m going to build a fan shroud for both oil coolers and run quad cooling fans with in line oil temp switch to keep it cool since I do a lot of trail riding and don’t want to overheat the motor. Here’s a few pics, I’ll add more over the next month or so, hopefully by then I’ll have my big wheels on it too. View attachment 271038 View attachment 271039 View attachment 271040 View attachment 271041 View attachment 271042
Whoa nice!! Im definitely interested to see how the cooling fans turn as all i do is single track as of now.
Did you have any issue with it while stock or just changed out the clutch and big bore kit for more power?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Very cool, thanks for sharing all the info! How's the 212? I do not plan going all out like you did but, thinking just a bit more as I just got off a 450 and of course want a bit more. I did ditch the carb also for a true PE28 and had to adjust the float a bit but, runs very strong!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks like he changed the rear brake line clamps and added some type of boot to cover the long brake rod,something I was wondering about that might help with saving the master cylinder seal
Oh ya changed the rear brake line clamps to 2020 crf 450 ones. That boot on the rear master cyl. rod is a boot from my brake caliper on my work van. It was perfect length and I figured it would help protect the rod from getting shit stuck in there

·
Registered
13 Posts
Whoa nice!! Im definitely interested to see how the cooling fans turn as all i do is single track as of now.
Did you have any issue with it while stock or just changed out the clutch and big bore kit for more power?
I got the bike brand new and tore the motor apart, never once started it. Wanted to go big right off the bat

141 - 149 of 149 Posts