PlanetMinis Forums banner

121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Front fender, rear fender, and front number plate are 50sx and side number plate and tank shrouds are 65sx. It’s absolutely dumb why they did that. I found that out cuz I just had custom graphics made for mine
nice, well definitely appreciate the info!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I just replaced my front number plate and changed it to black and it was off a 2019 KTM 65SX that was the exactly the same that came with the bike
IMG_0514.JPG
IMG_0514.JPG

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Love the bike and been beating the crap out of it on mx tracks, fire roads and hills and it's doing well. Just pulled it down and went though it with good results, chasing spokes and rear sprocket bolts that keep loosing up but, think there good now.
R6 next time you pull your air filter off snap some pics of the fuel valve/ petcock bracket, think I need the measurements as it looks like yours is longer and locates the petcock more forward then mine. How's yours doing? I'm still fine tuning and adding some bling, just put a bigger more aggressive rear tire on and will see what that does, thinking I'm done for now. Hitting the track this weekend for some fun!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Love the bike and been beating the crap out of it on mx tracks, fire roads and hills and it's doing well. Just pulled it down and went though it with good results, chasing spokes and rear sprocket bolts that keep loosing up but, think there good now.
R6 next time you pull your air filter off snap some pics of the fuel valve/ petcock bracket, think I need the measurements as it looks like yours is longer and locates the petcock more forward then mine. How's yours doing? I'm still fine tuning and adding some bling, just put a bigger more aggressive rear tire on and will see what that does, thinking I'm done for now. Hitting the track this weekend for some fun!
That's good news!
The only small issue I've had with mine is the front brake resi losing some fluid(maybe just air in the line from factory) anyway i reverse bled it and filled it back up through the caliber thinking i had all the air out of the line(if that was even the issue to begin with?) buttoned it all up was perfect and 3 days later its down past the half way mark again, wth!? So i mentioned it to pitsterpro and they are sending me out a whole new assembly, so i can just take the whole thing off, lever and all! put the new one on and be on my way which i thought was awesome customer service being that i just emailed and asked if they had any tips for me.

They also want me to send my original back so they can see what the problem is with it which I also thought was good as they seem to want to know if there are defects.

Super happy with the bike so far though it really is a monster!

Still kind of trying to sort my rear suspension out, so much adjustment lol and I'm really woods enduro riding it so jumping logs and stuff like that so i dont need it super stiff.

Will definitely take some pics/measurements when i can for you ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
looks good from what I can see, got a bigger pic? EDIT: never mind got it expand, looks good!
ya graphics fit good. I still gotta put the fork guards and front plate on but ya I’m happy with it. The swing arm decals will go on later bc I’m upgrading wheels and swing arm to the 17/14 setup

·
Registered
68 Posts
ya graphics fit good. I still gotta put the fork guards and front plate on but ya I’m happy with it. The swing arm decals will go on later bc I’m upgrading wheels and swing arm to the 17/14 setup
that's cool, I'm interested to see what it look like with the larger wheels, are you getting all of that through pitsterpro?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
All right Ron give us some info! What model resi cap year and make is that from? What’s up with the sensor looking thing on top of the rear brake line? Looks to be a bung type fitting on your header pipe also, Dino tune? Help us out and what else do you have going on? I’m thinking of going with the 212 kit, any info on that? Thanks for anything your willing to share LOL

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Dyno tuning? Or is it the picture showing something else? I see the cr125 cap thanks the site is sometimes slow on posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
All right Ron give us some info! What model resi cap year and make is that from? What’s up with the sensor looking thing on top of the rear brake line? Looks to be a bung type fitting on your header pipe also, Dino tune? Help us out and what else do you have going on? I’m thinking of going with the 212 kit, any info on that? Thanks for anything your willing to share LOL
typically that sensor is for a break light, wonder if he added all of that? Digging those frame guards come on
now A-ARON spill the beans sir!

121 - 140 of 161 Posts