PlanetMinis Forums banner
181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
All of mine is too small I ordered 50sx front plate, rear fender and front fender . Shrouds and side number plates are 65sx . Fork guards are also 65sx. Haven’t made them work yet ran out of time but as you can see below everything is undersized . Shrouds match good in the front but are too short and don’t match shape in the back . Notice the large white gap. Rear fender is also not 50 sx I made it work the best I could til replacements come but they do not line up correctly . Side plates are close ish but still do not fit correctly. View attachment 276231
Dope bike that 110 is killller 👌👌
Those swing arms look nice and beefy how does the fse110 hold up?
ive got a mx110ss I deffs should have waited for the fse lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dope bike that 110 is killller 👌👌
Those swing arms look nice and beefy how does the fse110 hold up?
ive got a mx110ss I deffs should have waited for the fse lol
i love it. Took some tweaking and figuring out though . Out of the box will run circles around the klx 110s . I ride mine pretty freakin hard and it’s held up for me. struggled with jetting on the vm26 carb for awhile got it really close and switch to 60% VP T4 40% non ethonal 90 octane and it absolutely screams . Changed fork fluid to shock proof 10wt and added about 5cc over stock volume. Running it pretty stiff in the rear with the rebound as slow as it will go . Dunlop mx33 front and rear . R1 gold chain and I dropped two teeth on the front sprocket. I adjusted the valves once and set intake and exhaust to .005” . Billet throttle tube . Pro taper bars . Works elite clutch perch is a must . It hangs with anything under 143cc in the mod clutch class’s . For the money and performance you cannot beat it. I have about 500 bucks in mine , bought it for 1500 from a kid who never rode it and I could not be any happier. I also switched out all my alan head bolts for hex 8mm’s <+loctite>I generically check them all every other ride or so about like you should for any bike . I highly recommend .

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wow those new graphics look so good
Can’t wait to see it
Yeah that’s mad I want one so bad now lol
Gotta loctite everybolt funny you said you couldn’t get a vm26 to work right I had the same problem

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow those new graphics look so good
Can’t wait to see it
Yeah that’s mad I want one so bad now lol
Gotta loctite everybolt funny you said you couldn’t get a vm26 to work right I had the same problem
Vp T4 boxed (60%) with non ethanol 90 octane (30%) cleaned up all my issues. I’ll post jet sizes this weekend for you but I’m in central Ohio so about 900-1000ft above sea level.
starts running alittle lean below 70f but absolutely rips currently . When we go back to racing indoors this summer I’m sure I’ll have to re jet

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hell yeah turned out awesome you did a great job looks killer👌👌👌👌
Yeah the best fuel I can get is roo100 it’s vp93 octane might have to add some octane booster lol usually just use unleaded 98
What carb is on your 190?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hell yeah turned out awesome you did a great job looks killer👌👌👌👌
Yeah the best fuel I can get is roo100 it’s vp93 octane might have to add some octane booster lol usually just use unleaded 98
What carb is on your 190?
The 190 has the off brand 28mm carb that came on it stock, says "youall" it's a china carb. would love to get a genuine one though but this one hasn't gave me any problems

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hahah “youall” that’s hilarious yeah you can’t fault some of the stuff out of China specially now days ok well bike related things 😷 lol
I’ve just put a 212 kit on my Daytona keen to see if my China 32mm will work had no luck when it was a 190 tried ever jet size
Actually went to a 30mm on the 190 heaps more punch maybe give that size a go

·
Registered
2 Posts
just loctite everything change the oil
You should be good to go
thanks man! im so excited! from what ive read so far also is to add a fuel filter? ill do that to be safe and im also just going to get a true PE 28 and swap that out immediately. if i have any questions ill be sure to come here. i wont be back till feb or march sometime so hopefully you guys will still be around lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
thanks man! im so excited! from what ive read so far also is to add a fuel filter? ill do that to be safe and im also just going to get a true PE 28 and swap that out immediately. if i have any questions ill be sure to come here. i wont be back till feb or march sometime so hopefully you guys will still be around lol
yeah fuel filter for sure pe28 and 30mm work great
Stay safe!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Going to attempt to put the 12 x 14" fse 190 wheels on my 110 fse as an upgrade.
I have completely thrashed my wheel sets is about a 1year.
Will feedback soon. Has anyone attempted this?

·
Registered
16 Posts
So I have a 2020 Pitster Pro FSE190, if I order 2020 KTM SX65 plastics, and graphics it’ll work? Just the graphics don’t fit 100% ?

thanks
Some one else will have to speak for the plastics . I don’t think the shrouds will fit . but yes the shrouds are going to be short in the middle and line up everywhere else . Full 65 graphics

181 - 200 of 202 Posts