PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can confirm the bar bend is weird on the stock gpx bars that come on the fse190r. Im about to get new lower Carmichael bend bars for it. there is a good amount of little kinks to work out on the bike but once every bolt is tight and you go through it all, its a ripper. I recommend the oil temp sensor lcd screen on your handlebars.

·
Registered
12 Posts
All of mine is too small I ordered 50sx front plate, rear fender and front fender . Shrouds and side number plates are 65sx . Fork guards are also 65sx. Haven’t made them work yet ran out of time but as you can see below everything is undersized . Shrouds match good in the front but are too short and don’t match shape in the back . Notice the large white gap. Rear fender is also not 50 sx I made it work the best I could til replacements come but they do not line up correctly . Side plates are close ish but still do not fit correctly. View attachment 276231
I expected that tbh. You still made it look good tho. i aint lookin for perfection, just to look decent but will see. Your rear fender one and everything looks pretty fine to me

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hell yeah turned out awesome you did a great job looks killer👌👌👌👌
Yeah the best fuel I can get is roo100 it’s vp93 octane might have to add some octane booster lol usually just use unleaded 98
What carb is on your 190?
The 190 has the off brand 28mm carb that came on it stock, says "youall" it's a china carb. would love to get a genuine one though but this one hasn't gave me any problems

1 - 9 of 9 Posts