PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Has anyone tried to put KTM shrouds and rear fender on? Do you photos to confirm. What year KTM 65sx?
I am trying to have Magik or SKDA make me some custom graphics. I need to get rid of the all white!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Front fender, rear fender, and front number plate are 50sx and side number plate and tank shrouds are 65sx. It’s absolutely dumb why they did that. I found that out cuz I just had custom graphics made for mine
Aron , I have a 110 I’m assuming these plastics are the same between the 190 and 110 fse? Also . Are these all 2020 model year ktm plastics . Skdahas been telling me differently.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any comments on the durability of the 110s? Can't find a Honda kawi or Yamaha for even retail, got me considering one of these. Also for anyone racing these things what class are they putting you in?
I have the 2020 110 fse w/clutch . Totally different motor than the auto but I know three people that have autos as well . I raced all winter in a series on mine and use it for pits at big bike tracks through the summer. I am running stock motor with a true mikuni vm26 and button filter. It absolutely screams but has the notorious idle to throttle stab hesitation because of the larger carb. . It was alittle bit of a pain to-jet and seems to be very air temp sensitive. Runs great when the Motor is hot. I’ve adjusted the valves once . Had an intake valve loose over winter . Put a ngk hotter plug in it and changed the gear down .I suggest lo tire and check bolts after every race shock /subframe boltsI’ve noticed tend to wonder on mine .I’ve had quite a bit of hard riding /racing on mine and for the money you can’t beat what you get

·
Registered
16 Posts
All of mine is too small I ordered 50sx front plate, rear fender and front fender . Shrouds and side number plates are 65sx . Fork guards are also 65sx. Haven’t made them work yet ran out of time but as you can see below everything is undersized . Shrouds match good in the front but are too short and don’t match shape in the back . Notice the large white gap. Rear fender is also not 50 sx I made it work the best I could til replacements come but they do not line up correctly . Side plates are close ish but still do not fit correctly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks man. I’m pretty picky but I think they will end up being ok for awhile.I tried my best to make them look correct. going to use some sheets of black number plate backgrounds to fill in the white between the shroud and the rear plates but I placed them where they should go . I just wanted to make sure everyone is aware from A-Arons post and gK that the shape and size does in fact not line up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dope bike that 110 is killller 👌👌
Those swing arms look nice and beefy how does the fse110 hold up?
ive got a mx110ss I deffs should have waited for the fse lol
i love it. Took some tweaking and figuring out though . Out of the box will run circles around the klx 110s . I ride mine pretty freakin hard and it’s held up for me. struggled with jetting on the vm26 carb for awhile got it really close and switch to 60% VP T4 40% non ethonal 90 octane and it absolutely screams . Changed fork fluid to shock proof 10wt and added about 5cc over stock volume. Running it pretty stiff in the rear with the rebound as slow as it will go . Dunlop mx33 front and rear . R1 gold chain and I dropped two teeth on the front sprocket. I adjusted the valves once and set intake and exhaust to .005” . Billet throttle tube . Pro taper bars . Works elite clutch perch is a must . It hangs with anything under 143cc in the mod clutch class’s . For the money and performance you cannot beat it. I have about 500 bucks in mine , bought it for 1500 from a kid who never rode it and I could not be any happier. I also switched out all my alan head bolts for hex 8mm’s <+loctite>I generically check them all every other ride or so about like you should for any bike . I highly recommend .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow those new graphics look so good
Can’t wait to see it
Yeah that’s mad I want one so bad now lol
Gotta loctite everybolt funny you said you couldn’t get a vm26 to work right I had the same problem
Vp T4 boxed (60%) with non ethanol 90 octane (30%) cleaned up all my issues. I’ll post jet sizes this weekend for you but I’m in central Ohio so about 900-1000ft above sea level.
starts running alittle lean below 70f but absolutely rips currently . When we go back to racing indoors this summer I’m sure I’ll have to re jet

·
Registered
16 Posts
Going to attempt to put the 12 x 14" fse 190 wheels on my 110 fse as an upgrade.
I have completely thrashed my wheel sets is about a 1year.
Will feedback soon. Has anyone attempted this?

·
Registered
16 Posts
So I have a 2020 Pitster Pro FSE190, if I order 2020 KTM SX65 plastics, and graphics it’ll work? Just the graphics don’t fit 100% ?

thanks
Some one else will have to speak for the plastics . I don’t think the shrouds will fit . but yes the shrouds are going to be short in the middle and line up everywhere else . Full 65 graphics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts