1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
65 or 85. probably 65

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yeah I’m thinking ktm 65. But haven’t seen it confirmed anywhere. Hope someone on here has one and will chime in. I would get one, but wanna see it in person first. If anyone is close to the Atlanta let me know.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bike is awesome but, have not got a chance to ride it yet. Only a few thing I didn't care for as I have only owned Japanies and 1 KTM bike. Bar bend is weird (replaced), start and stop buttons need to be extended (very short), no gas cap gasket(searching for one), replacing carb with a true Keihin PE28, chain to short wheel was cocked, no chain adjuster marks for alignment of wheel and chain and rear dirt-mud flap for the shock needs to be reenginered.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It should be noted that I'm very picky, and want everything perfect. Truly the only thing that had to be done was a new chain only do to the alignment problem. Also noted is that all bolts should be loctited and torqued, and oil drained and filled with 900 ml of good oil BEFORE you ride. I will update after I get out and ride

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bike is awesome but, have not got a chance to ride it yet. Only a few thing I didn't care for as I have only owned Japanies and 1 KTM bike. Bar bend is weird (replaced), start and stop buttons need to be extended (very short), no gas cap gasket(searching for one), replacing carb with a true Keihin PE28, chain to short wheel was cocked, no chain adjuster marks for alignment of wheel and chain and rear dirt-mud flap for the shock needs to be reenginered. View attachment 270474
Foot pet springs are to big and not strong, replaced them with pit bike foot peg springs from Tbolt

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey glafkoracing is that the 14/17 wheel setup? That’s the wheel size I’d prefer being 6’1”
Thank for pointing out the carb is a clone and not the real pe28.
Truthfully im glad to see they brought the linkage suspension back. It seems to me they got a lot right with this bike, the looks and the components.

Grab some video when ya go ride it. I haven’t seen any running / riding vids yet, witch seems weird to me. I’d think pitsterpro would do more to promote there new models.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really wanted the 14x17 also but, won't have them in stock till Feb-Mar I was told. Pitster said the rims and swing arm are the only thing different and they're on order. Only thing I'm worried about is the 4 bolt mounting of the rear sprocket with the big motor and bigger wheel. I'm 5'9" I might be staying with 12x14, time will tell. Just got the IRC GS45Z 360 front tire, and it looks sweet. Hope the rain stops soon! It's just a play bike to chase my son around so no racing in my plans.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glued grips on today as I found that they were installed with no glue, added a new oil drain plug with a magnet and a new carb, a true Keihin 28 with UNI filter( wow with the same jet specs but a richer needle and god it's a huge difference) this thing rips! If your looking to buy a pitbike, this is the one to buy! Full ride report this weekend, stay tuned

·
Registered
201 Posts
Man, that’s gonna be awesome. Can’t wait to hear your feedback. I’m not familiar with the front tire you speak of, snag a pic of that sucker too if you happen to think of it

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hey r6realtor hit me up, congrats on your purchase of the FSE 190R, did you get the 14-12 or the 17-14? That makes 2 of us now, where are you from? Your going to love this bike, check your chain, get a magnetic oil drain bolt and I recommend getting a set of foot peg springs from TBolt Racing, they will fit much better. Post up pictures and info of your experience as we need to get info up on these bikes. I made my purchase from GPX Pitster and thinking of getting the FSE 110 soon

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey r6realtor hit me up, congrats on your purchase of the FSE 190R, did you get the 14-12 or the 17-14? That makes 2 of us now, where are you from? Your going to love this bike, check your chain, get a magnetic oil drain bolt and I recommend getting a set of foot peg springs from TBolt Racing, they will fit much better. Post up pictures and info of your experience as we need to get info up on these bikes. I made my purchase from GPX Pitster and thinking of getting the FSE 110 soon
I went with the 14/12, the bike looks absolutely amazing in the pics and love that pitbike look of the smaller wheels/tires so i had to get one!

I also purchased the fse110r for my daughter and 3- xjr125's( those are my buddies bikes) so by next week I should have 5 bikes in my garage!

I purchased some acreage last year and plan to build a house on it but in the mean time we are going to build a pit bike track on it and the wife is cool with us keeping a few jumps on the property even once the house is done👍. Part of the property is completely wooded so im most excited about making trails throughout there for the kids and my buddies!

Do you have a part number for that magnetic drain plug and are they recommending 10-40w for the engine? I want to get some yamalube or gn4 before it gets here but need the recommended weight. Did you put a fuel filter on as well? I plan to do that also.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's pretty sweet! Let me know about the 110, thinking it would be good for my boy to mob around on. Yes run 10-40 non synthetic, I'm a Maxima guy. Drain the oil before starting it and put 900 cc in.
TBolt Racing
Oil drain bolt. TBW0341

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's pretty sweet! Let me know about the 110, thinking it would be good for my boy to mob around on. Yes run 10-40 non synthetic, I'm a Maxima guy. Drain the oil before starting it and put 900 cc in.
TBolt Racing
Oil drain bolt. TBW0341
Really appreciate it! I will go ahead and order that magnetic plug tonight. So it's not a break in oil shipped with it?? Alot of times they want you to run it with that oil for break in 30-60 minutes tops usually and then drop the oil . I know my ktms and yamaha's were always like that. I went ahead and ordered 3 oil filters through gary at pitster pro that are being sent with the bike because i knew i would be dropping the oil pretty quickly.

Will definitely let you know on the 110 as well, its also a great looking bike shes going to be pretty excited Christmas morning.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No, I was informed to drain the small amount of oil out (500 cc) is all I got out and filled it with 900 cc/ml total because of the twin oil coolers. After the first outing change oil and filter and clean the screen. The bikes are shipped with a fuel filter but have not put it on yet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
No, I was informed to drain the small amount of oil out (500 cc) is all I got out and filled it with 900 cc/ml total because of the twin oil coolers. After the first outing change oil and filter and clean the screen. The bikes are shipped with a fuel filter but have not put it on yet.
Ok good to know. I wonder if there was more oil in the coolers and if you had started it and warmed up if more would have drained out? Either way i will probably just drain it and run it on the good oil before starting now.

Nice on the fuel filter. a guy told me that also bought one of the fse190r's that some plastic shards got into his carb from the plastic tank and recommended i put a fuel filter on. I was surprised it didn't come with one and he never mentioned one coming with the bike.
That actually happened to my 2016 ktm 500 xcw as well but the little filter caught all the little plastic pieces.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts