PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is a KLX110 slip on a direct bolt-on to the Pitster Pro FSE 190 with the electric start and 5 speed, or does it take modification to make it fit? Alternatively is there another option to get a spark arrestor on the stock silencer? I need to have a spark arrestor to ride in most areas where I live. In a different thread I saw a build where someone mentioned that they used a KLX110 exhaust on a Pitster Pro 190 but they did not mention if they needed to modify it or not.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Does the stock muffler have an arrestor? If not could try have a look on eBay for a different muffler you may need to modify it to fit you will loose some power but should help to make it abit quieter
Although being a 190 your only going to be able to make it so quiet as they are kind of loud specially when it’s wide open throttle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The stock muffler does not have an arrestor that I can see. I was hoping that there was a relatively bolt on exhaust that people with FSE 190's could recommend.

·
Super Moderator
10,311 Posts
I think the only aftermarket pipe with a USFS-approved spark arrestor is made by Pro Circuit. Maybe you can find something you can use HERE

·
Registered
94 Posts
Stock muffler has a removable spark arrestor, check inside if you shine a light inside you should be able to see the screen. Call Pitster and you can buy it from them in sure if it’s missing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts