PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to order from you guys sometime next month, what are your thoughts on these 2 bikes and what is your preference?

I ride tight pit tracks mostly so the SSR 140TR seemed too big, mainly looking for something with a klx 110 feel but with better suspension.

Thanks.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, I have the TS-C 125 MZ in the cart cause I feel like it might be the winner but my last question is,

I know they changed the plastics for 2018 but will the CRF110 plastics bolt right up as I prefer that style?

Thanks.

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
ALL the new 2018 Thumpstar bikes take CRF110 Style body and CRF110 body kits fit right on , including CRF110 seat covers
****Exception****
The 2018 Thumpstar seat is a single bolt rear mounting point style, like a KTM seat, the seat bots on under the fender
unlike a CRF110 HONDA that has the more traditional rear sides with bolts on each side

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome thanks for the info, making this decision hard, I like the size and reliability of pitster but love the crf style of the thumpstar.

I will keep looking into both today and hopefully place the order tonight.

thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.