PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process organizing a pitcross league in Moncton NB. So far there have been 8-10 people interested and I am looking for more.

We will start with 3 divisions

10"-50cc-90cc

14"-12"-125cc

17"-14"- Open class

As well a beginner class for children wanting to ride(New riders that may be intimidated to race in motocross)

Bare with me I'm still working out the details....Im just looking interest before I invest more time,effort and money.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For now outdoors....

I have found a place where I can build a track and where noise levels wont disturb any residences.

Its in an old shale pit off the Homestead road...Good access lots of parking an enough room to make a huge track..

More details to come..

· Registered
1,037 Posts
Mostly 10" some 14" all pitbikes welcome , it's a private track in Westfield 15-20min outside of Saint John. Our 10" bikes range from 49cc to 150cc. We usually ride on the weekend but any nice night we ride also.

· Registered
1,037 Posts
There's some old videos on youtube under ( westfield tracks ) 1 through 10 one of those vids is from my track a minute up the road which is good for smaller cc bikes, I change my track around all the time. Let us know when you might come up.

· Registered
50 Posts
Right on.

As far as the 3 classes go.. Do you think there will be enough people at first to do this, mayby just an open class would bring a bigger crowd to start. My bike is a 14"-12" 140cc, this would put me in between classes.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its melting for sure but wayyyyyy to soft for trucks to get in and dump dirt and besides there isnt much construction going on to get dirt!!...lol

Im figuring hopefully by the end of may it should be dry enough to start dumping dirt and get the the little back hoe in there to make the jumps and create the track.

I will keep you informed!

I decided to hold off on my 150L build so I will be running my 125cc with 12"/12" ...just to ease back into. Its been awhile since I have been on a track...lol

Thanks

· Registered
1,037 Posts
jlracing said:
Well it must be melting pretty good up towards the big stop area. Any updates on anything??

Hows your track melting trevor?

My track is pretty much dried up, I'm not sure if Dales is dry the snow usuall stays on it longer, also it gets flooded in the spring but with the lack of snow it may not this year :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.