PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm building a pitbike track & was hoping to get some more ideas. I've got the typical jumps & berms but I'm looking for off the wall kind of stuff--I've got a log crawl(eurocross type thing), tire garden, & I'm getting ready to start the "trail in the trees"...ohh, & my greatest invention the station-wagon-teeter-totter. Any help would be appreciated.

Here's a pic, if you watch the video it will make more sense...if your sound is on it's a little less cheezy:D--sorry, I had just bought the software & was trying some things out. [video=youtube;GvrzFDFtx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvrzFDFtx0s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvrzFDFtx0s[/video]

·
Registered
989 Posts
staircase up or downhill, sandpit maybe??? Hahha so many possibilities....

Just watched the vid, Love the teeter totter LOL.

Or even make like a limbo type section. Where you have to lean so far back, lower then the rear fender to go under it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
That's like north shore riding + Pitbikes...

I've done trials/high tracks like that before, but never on a 50.

I love how people make things way more dangerous than they need to be, livin' on the edge baby. You're crazy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the ideas. I'm working on the balance beam idea--I don't want a straight one, thinking about putting a few ups & downs in it...or add some 4x4 wood whoops. After watching the ATL SX this weekend I've gotta have a sandpit! I've got plans for a staircase down from the "trail in the trees"...I have a feeling I'm going to regret building that part.

jcurbs311-do you have a pic or link to a video of a wall ride? I think I know what you're talking about but not 100%.

I thought about the windows blowing out after my wife told me she'd cut my "things" off if I messed up her paint job. I supported the inside with 2x4's & 2x6's plus the platform on top is on 2x4's so I think I'm good. I've hit it on my big bike too & there doesn't seem to be much stress on it.

Sorry Harvester--it's not funny until someone bleeds :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.