PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Hi - I just bought a pister pro x5 140 and am looking for people to ride with. Im from toronto but am willing to travel. I will also be doing the chesterman indoor mx series this winter. The first day is on november 2nd!

· Registered
7 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I'm running class 3 for sure and possibly 7. I will for sure, see ya there.
Awesome. I'll probably hit you up for some tips. The extent of my pit bike riding experience is riding from, um, the pits to the washroom or food stand at the track :)

What kind of bike are you on?

· Registered
101 Posts
Awesome. I'll probably hit you up for some tips. The extent of my pit bike riding experience is riding from, um, the pits to the washroom or food stand at the track :)

What kind of bike are you on?
Haha, no worries I can give you a few pointers. I'm gonna be on a klx110 that's stroked to make it a 155. Suspension is stock but has stiffer fork springs and a fox float rear shock, so in other words it might be a rougher ride at this indoor track for me. But I might be getting my hands on a full mod 110 before then so I could be racing that.

· Registered
7 Posts
If anyone is interested in joining, Im going to be at Gopher Dunes tomorrow at noon to practice and then going to Ganaraska for some trail riding on Sunday (Parking lot P2 at 10:45am). I'll also be going trail riding at Ganaraska for Sunday next week as well.

· Registered
142 Posts
If anyone is interested in joining, Im going to be at Gopher Dunes tomorrow at noon to practice and then going to Ganaraska for some trail riding on Sunday (Parking lot P2 at 10:45am). I'll also be going trail riding at Ganaraska for Sunday next week as well.
Might join you. I have motard wheels on. If I can borrow a trailer, I'll mount my dirt wheels and come for a ride.
What are you riding?

· Registered
7 Posts
Might join you. I have motard wheels on. If I can borrow a trailer, I'll mount my dirt wheels and come for a ride.
What are you riding?
Oops - I missed your post. Im on a pitster x5. I'll probably be going to chestermans indoor mx in a couple of weeks.

· Registered
142 Posts
I've missed the 1st two Chestermans races, but I'll be a the next one Jan 4th. I'm going bring my Z50R for the mini class and an SSR pit bike for the midsize class. Let me know you're coming out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.