PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys you asked for it and we got it okayed there is a Middle Ga track willing to support pitbikers, for now we are going to run the regular track backwards and if we get the track enough support there is talk of building a pitbike specific track.

Hot Summer Nights series at ICR has pitbike classes in their schedule unfortunately only two bikes were present this weekend and were different classes so no race. IF we get enough support from the pitbike community we could really make a showing in Mid Ga. So get those Mini's fired up and come roost some of the best dirt in Ga.

ICR MX Main Page

· Registered
1,059 Posts
I posted a reply on ga-mx racing.com

There is about 5-7 of us with 50's and modded 110's that ride and would be interested in getting a series started. I'm willing to help out anyway I can. I live in McDonough, GA

I think it would take off especially if someone builds a pitbike specific track.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Practice Practice Practice ICR MX 24 & 25 camping is available at no charge, although I believe Johnny charges if you hook up to electric. ICR MX Main Page

Check out Hot Summer Nights series all 10 races held at ICR pitbike classes added.

Some of the best dirt in Georgia.........Come and Getcha Sum!!!!!!!!

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PITBIKE ENTRY FEES REDUCED.....Come guys trying to get the Mini scene started here in Mid Georgia. 5$.....5$.....5$

FIVE Bucks gets you entered into the pitbike classes.....for right now until we get more support there will only be two classes unless there is a big turn out of pitbikes......Under 13 yrs old and 13 and UP is the plan until we have to split the classes.

ICR MX Main Page

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.