PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking into buying the pit king motor and i have a couple questions. is it a chinese motor? are there any problems with it? should i just go with a 88 kit?

-max

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
just go with a 88 kit...it will be faster.....just ask 100ccsanokid about it......yea its 100cc....but its a dog.

i would say get a TB 88 with race head and it will be faster than the pitking for a fact.

chinese?? its a dadwyn motor......

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Dadwyn? Dude, those are worse than the Hongdou motors. Some of the chinese motors use rubber bearings instead of roller bearings in the motors.

I would only purchase JinChing and Zongshen motors, as they are made pretty well, and some of the designs hold up better than others!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Yeah you can alway spray paint the motor red after you put the TB BBK in it so then it will look cool like a pit king. LMAO!

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
WHy does everybody think they are Dadwyn engines? The Pit King is a chinese engine. 97 cc's and it is a DADYW engine. four speed with a clutch. I have 700 Hard miles on one of these engines and it still runs like a champ. shifts fine and everything. I think all you would need to do is add some compression and a nice cam and one of these things would rock. Sanokid needs to get going on that. he has the porting, now he needs compression, cam, and a big fatty carb.

·
Registered
63 Posts
for all the pit king haters. pimpin your 88 sucks! at starwest your dumpin the clutch out of the corners with a handful of throttle. i pin the the throttle no clutch dumping. beating you no prob on a motor cross track. motarding is a diff story. i give you the trophy. but at startwest i dont think so, if you dont think so we can go to starwest! pit kings run bitchin. i want a honda! thats the only reason i am gong back to a honda based engine! ohh well and i dont trust the trans! one more reason i guess ooppss! but after getting the head ported is great on the bottom end! i like it

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
you guys are funny.

what i dont think you understand is how the se motor runs out of the box. your saying porting, cam, piston swap, new carb to get the 100cc to compete with a 88.

:lol:

yay lets bring this bs up AGAIN!!! :(

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
hey sanokid......refresh my memory when you were flyin by me at starwest....im only drawin a blank......as i remember i couldnt stick near you for longer than 2 turns.....i was tryin to race you but just found myself lappin you....

i think your talkin about the kid on that pw50 that you were battling with.....:lol:

700 miles of babying.....run that on the track 700 miles.....dont think it will make it that far without a problem or two at least.

Z - yea i was making sure i understood you right.....im pretty sure its identical to a dadwyn......side by side they are identical.

what in the world is a dadyw. show me a link or something motarded?? something that shows this name you speak of.

five0 has a point too

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PIMPINdaHOES said:
hey sanokid......refresh my memory when you were flyin by me at starwest....im only drawin a blank......as i remember i couldnt stick near you for longer than 2 turns.....i was tryin to race you but just found myself lappin you....

i think your talkin about the kid on that pw50 that you were battling with.....:lol:

lmao nice one! :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
dude i beat you sooooo bad what are you talking about! pit kings are the best motor that ever hit the market! dude these motors should be in every r6 yamaha street bike too. throw away all of your junk lmao. yeah your bikes fast sooo.....lmao

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.