PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the motor is 799.00, and it's probably made in korea. I also talked to some other ppl as well about the motor. Plus I think it would be more fun building my stock motor up even though it'll take more time.

·
Registered
127 Posts
dont get one. just trouble!

question about HEAD

cause i need a head for my 50. and i cant find any good ones. i want my 50 to scream. what is the best head for a fifty. and i allready have an 88.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
gudac said:

question about HEAD

cause i need a head for my 50. and i cant find any good ones. i want my 50 to scream. what is the best head for a fifty. and i allready have an 88.

What's your budget? Do you already have a pipe and 20mm carb?

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
gudac said:

question about HEAD

Get the TrailBikes, wont hurt the pocket and it will turn it into a rocket.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
A_Fire_Inside said:
Is there any noticable difference in power between the different heads? Is a trail bike head the same as a kitaco or Takegawa head as far as performance and quality?
dependson which kitaco or take one your talking about i woudl recoment hte se head if you can afford it

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
The Kitaco Se head is about the only head better in terms of power over the TB head, but it is going to put a much bigger dent in your pocket book. If you want the best, the Se head is the one, but if you want really fast for under $400, the TB head is your route.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.