PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking in with the PM crew

Wanted to thank all the Motor customers from over the years!

We started here Join Date 01-03-2005 with Pitster Pro Pit bikes , GPX and Lifan Engines

One of our core focus has been these crate engines and all the small parts & accessories that make getting a new engine a fun project

We strive to have every part that goes with an engine in STOCK , this allows customers to customize a package the suites there needs (most of the time at a discount)

GPX & Pitster Pro Engines:

100% factory backed with Very complete packages

Pitster has never let me down when it comes to engine support

This year most of the GPX & Pitster Pro engines are Zongshen

and have proven overall to be a very good choice almost 5 years into it with GPX

TBolt USA, LLC » Engines » GPX Engines

TBolt USA, LLC » Engines » Pitster Pro Engines

G2 Moto Engine:

TBolt USA, LLC » Engines » G2 Moto Engines

One of our all time best motors is the YX140cc , strong sturdy and prices right

With G2 Moto we make quick adjustments like IRK , ORK or Flywheel type ignitions the day you order

Keep your eyes open for some VERY exciting new offerings from G2 soon

that will fill a few gaps and Drop a few jaws

Piranha Engines

TBolt USA, LLC » Engines » Piranha Engines

Just a year or 2 ago we started selling a few Lifan and Jialings for Piranha

Recently they have went to mostly YX , 90cc 125cc 140cc 150cc Daytona type and YX160

These Engines are all at affordable prices and really great for guys who need an upgrade or replacement

Over the years we have fixed broken engines and built up a few "Works" engines and now were

revamping our "Works" engine program and Introducing "Fusion"

TB parts pre-installed , fully race preped and ready to ship

TBolt USA, LLC » Engines » Works Engines » YX Fusion Works Engine184cc Tb V2 head

--

Thanks,

Vince Pale, Manager

TBolt USA - Pit Bikes, Pitster Pro, SSR, G2 Moto, Honda 50 Engines

Phone: 806-301-6354

Verizon Cell: 215-630-3554

Fax: 215-525-4390

High Performance Motorcycling

· Registered
234 Posts
Looks like TBoltUSA is stepping back into the motor building game with the "FUSION" program. They've got about the best prices on crate motors as well. If you're starting up that winter project, check out the website, they've added a bunch of new stuff in the past few days.

· Registered
376 Posts
Looks like I'll be on this band wagon; I've been looking at the 155 z but i think the yx 160 will do just fine......just dont know what head I'll go with... ported stock or the V2. I hear that the ported stock head performs very well with a VM or flatside carb

· Registered
431 Posts
tcr0148 said:
Looks like I'll be on this band wagon; I've been looking at the 155 z but i think the yx 160 will do just fine......just dont know what head I'll go with... ported stock or the V2. I hear that the ported stock head performs very well with a VM or flatside carb

I would go with the V2 and run a Mikuni VM 26mm (606) carb,thats what i ran on my yx 150 and it was a very strong running motor.....That fusion motor looks like a great deal Vince,good to see that your giving the customer alot of choices as far as motors go to go along with your great customer service and killer prices.... way to go bro :D Anyone looking for bikes,parts,service or anything else give Vince a call and i know he'll hook u up

tboltusa.com

· Registered
34 Posts
Any plans on Dyno sheets for the different engine??

I know a lot of people only want to see big HORSE POWER #'s but I would like to see the total curve. Torque is what you need when you eat too many twinkies.

I am speaking only for myself (right)

· Registered
242 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
just wann throw my 2 cents in too for anyone who didnt know. i have been around PM for awhile now through various names, and have dealt with all the or well most of the sponsers here, by far my fav is tbolt, since the first time i dealt with tbolt i have not gone to any other sponser (no offense) vince is such a great guy and bends over backwards for his customers that theres no other company i would rather deal with. i find myself calling him and bugging him with future projects that i like to plan out way in advance. i have bought multiple bikes and many engines from his as well, he makes the steps so easy when buying and installing an engine, his customer service is top notch and will go to the ends of the earth to help out customers with questions or purchases (even helps out those who do not purchase)

ok ok i know i am a tbolt nut swinger, i am just a huge beliver is supporting the ma and pa shops when they serously have the best top notch service, i will be buying my 4th bike from vince soon (pitster pro lxr motard) and a bunch of other upgrades for it!

· Registered
5,239 Posts
sik 690 said:
is this the same motor as mr firepower has??? will the 184 v2 have the same power curve as my 124 se or is it the stump puller that im looking for!!!:D:D

NO it is not the same. Terry's engines are case bored for full skirted pistons. machined...ported and hand tuned to the customers satisfaction.

I have one of the original V2 192 motors of His....and all I can say is the thing feels like a 450....It pulls forever. Just be sure you are weighted forward with a tight grip on your bars when you launch through the gears or you are landing on your backside. :p

· Registered
8,957 Posts
Blackwoodz said:
NO it is not the same. Terry's engines are case bored for full skirted pistons. machined...ported and hand tuned to the customers satisfaction.

I have one of the original V2 192 motors of His....and all I can say is the thing feels like a 450....It pulls forever. Just be sure you are weighted forward with a tight grip on your bars when you launch through the gears or you are landing on your backside. :p

Not to knock Terry, but back in the day when Vince was offering 'T5' builds, they were hand done customs per customer as well when wanted. My 151 came out of that work shop. I don't know if it's the same people doing the Fusion builds or not so I dunno if that's still the case, if it is, they do good work.

· Registered
5,239 Posts
Not knocking Vince either...I would just rather not build a scut motor when there are more options out there. I am sure the fusion motors are good motors just built with off the shelf bolt on parts..thats good if thats what you want.

· Registered
8,957 Posts
Blackwoodz said:
Not knocking Vince either...I would just rather not build a scut motor when there are more options out there. I am sure the fusion motors are good motors just built with off the shelf bolt on parts..thats good if thats what you want.

We don't know if they are slipper piston based or not. Like I was saying, back during the T5 era, TBolt was offering custom machining, including case boring, etc, so the skill set is there. Even if they are slipper setups, I'm not seeing any reports of them having longevity issues?

· Vendor
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi

Were offering our Pre- Built Crate "Works" Fusion engines with Daytona type Clutch covers

now with Race Proven TB Parts 184cc kits and V2 heads

(a few are Built and ready to ship and listed online)

We are also building a few stock size

AND 192cc Full skirt Cylinder and Full Skirt Piston

Works Fusion motors and will this listed online as well when they are Ready to Ship

Further more We have IN STOCK YX Honda Port heads that can be put on any of these motors for customers who want to run HONDA pipes

IMPORTANT:

WE LIST STOCK CRATE ENGINES FOR MOST MAJOR IMPORTERS WITH ALL THE SMALL ACCESSORIES IN STOCK AND WILL NOT BE BEAT ON PRICE OR SERVICE

if you need any engines or parts to go with an engine and need help just let me know

1 - 20 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.