PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
any pipe you get will work fine even taking the back cover off the stock pipe and putting a billet cap on it would be fine i would go with a joker machine pipe 25% gane in power they even have dino proven the power gain

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
manwhore said:
any pipe you get will work fine even taking the back cover off the stock pipe and putting a billet cap on it would be fine i would go with a joker machine pipe 25% gane in power they even have dino proven the power gain

I've already taken the end cap off the stock pipe. I'm looking for something better. Is the FMF pipe any good?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
local said:
for the stock application i would use the stock pipe with a brp tip.it will save you money. when you modify the motor then i would go with an aftermarket pipe. thanks sano#3

I don't plan on doing any motor work cause he will be getting a KTM 50 next year sometime. I just need something to give a little bit of an increae in power. The BBR is looking pretty good.

·
Registered
129 Posts
you might want to try the CHM pipe it makes good power increase and is cheaper than the BBR. I was told over the phone it had the same size head pipe of a Sano pipe when I bought it but it is the same as a FMF. But over all it is a decent pipe for the money. Mine is going to get modified to the same as a Sano pipe real soon.

·
Registered
46 Posts
what pipe

We've found that the best pipe overall to 75cc's is the pro circuit, especially if you get the head ported. For larger cc motors the Ultima pipe seems to work the best for us. FMF is junk! BBR pipe diameter is to small for most applications. Fast 50's makes noise and gives

bottom end but for averall performance, Junk!

Regards,

Jim

(NO SPAMMING)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.