PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes one. Yes I know this sounds kinda dumb. But I honestly want a matching front and rear sprocket. Personally I think it would be pimped to have a front sprocket made by "hardstyle" that matched my rear. or even one made by 50stunt to match my 40 tooth. anybody know of a place that I can get one? Anybody else want one or am I just being a little to picky?

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Well looking at the rest of your bike you need to have everything trick but I dont think there is anything like that out there or I have never seen it

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
z thats a nice lookin front sprocket. I just want something different. Not an ugly a$$ sprocket that everybody has. villain go look at a hardstyle,TBR,sik50s, 50stunt sprocket. I want something like those but in a 15 tooth.

PS I feel really bad for you, living in winnipeg sucks. I lived there years ago when they sold the jets. Funny story.... I got sent home from school cause I made a "sell the jet, they suck" sign.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.