PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have pictures of crf70 plastic on a 100.? Im wanting whit plastic, and alot of people say that you can use th crf70 plastic, but id like to see some pictures of it mounted before i buy the kit and am stuck with something that doesent fit. So if anyone has mounted up 70 plastic on there 100 post up some piks.

Jerrod

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man ive searched and i havent found anything, thats why i posted it in a thread. If you can find it and you dont mind can you post up a link?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Id also be interested in the lifian swap info, as it would be cheaper for me to do the swap than rebuilding and getting a lighting stator and all of that. Thanks

Jerrod

·
Registered
423 Posts
i was there on the weekend but sorry no pics!

my friends wouldnt get off the bike long enough for me to take a pic the second i had a clear shot someone else would hop on it and take off like a bat out of hell!

the main problem with this bike though is the 200cc was pulled from a china quad so it doesnt have a kick start its electric start only with no battery yet. also too big displacement to push start back wheel just locks up and yes it does have reverse! its kinda weird seeing my buddy get jumped from an suv then back outta the uphill driveway lol

·
Registered
258 Posts
Here's a couple good side shots of two full custom 100's. One with stock plastic and 17/19 combo, and one with CRF70 plastic and 14/17 rollers. I built the first one, but cant take credit for #428. Although I absolutely love that bike, I had nothing to do with it. It was built by a guy named Ryan, I believe. These two pics will give you a good idea how the two look side-by-side.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes you can mount crf70 plastic on a crf100. The tank/shrouds are the same, side panels are too I believe. But you will have do a little fab work to mount the rear fender.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
moto774 said:
Yes you can mount crf70 plastic on a crf100. The tank/shrouds are the same, side panels are too I believe. But you will have do a little fab work to mount the rear fender.

Musta learnt that from some smart sonofagun! haha side panels dont line up but the shrouds are the exact same. rear fender takes some work but can easily be done, front fender mounts right up but is shorter..

·
Registered
42 Posts
well shoot i didnt know you were on this here website marty, otherwise I woulda done steered him in your direction. I hear your pretty darn good at them crf100 dirt ramping skills

1 - 12 of 12 Posts