PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are pics of the new RC86cc stroker motor it includes the following parts . RC86cc stroker motor 4 speed all up shift pattern ,manual clutch,E22 big valve head,intake ,20 mil carb ,air filter, clutch cable and lever,throttle assy. and cable , CDI box ( rev box ), coil, key w/ ingnition wiring harness and kill switch . this is a drop in turn key motor kit with everything you need get going.

the motor comes in black with black chrome side cases and red accents ( possible made in black later)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the old shift pattern with the 1 down 3 up shift drum . the shift drum was bending and grinding and the 3 gear was going out .

we have gone to a new 4 all up shift pattern which helps to keep the shift fork from bending.

·
Registered
256 Posts
SkinDonor said:
the old shift pattern with the 1 down 3 up shift drum . the shift drum was bending and grinding and the 3 gear was going out .

we have gone to a new 4 all up shift pattern which helps to keep the shift fork from bending.

is there anyway to change to old style tranny to the new style? so it won't

mess up?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes you can change the tranny to 4 up by changing the shift drum .

I will have kick starters and shift levers once I get my first shippment of the new RC86cc motors along with this shipment will be some shift drums for you folks who have the old shift pattern.

·
Registered
256 Posts
SkinDonor said:
yes you can change the tranny to 4 up by changing the shift drum .

I will have kick starters and shift levers once I get my first shippment of the new RC86cc motors along with this shipment will be some shift drums for you folks who have the old shift pattern.

thanks,

i PMed u about that so u dont' have to send a reply now.

any clue how much they (shift drum or shifter) will cost?

·
Registered
462 Posts
599.99 i believe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.