PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
yea the first day we built that double chris hit it twice and cased it twice so we mellowed it out a little bit the next day so we could still battle and have fun. and the fact that we all ride stockers. table top is super fun. everythings awesome though. we will try to get some more pics up of the rest today. got a really fun fast rythem section.

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
that track looks so good man, great job for sure. this makes me wanna move down south that dirt looks prime

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
33comet said:
yea the first day we built that double chris hit it twice and cased it twice so we mellowed it out a little bit the next day so we could still battle and have fun. and the fact that we all ride stockers. table top is super fun. everythings awesome though. we will try to get some more pics up of the rest today. got a really fun fast rythem section.

dude stockers are the way to go for sure! sooo fun to get a bunch of buddies together and session.. sick track too

i just torn about half of mine down and built a big landing and put 3 ramps to it.. and redid the other half into a tight minimoto style deal (but bigger jumps ;))

get some action shots posted up asap lol

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you want to make the drive and ride its cool just shoot me pm. Yeah stocker are a blast.

·
Registered
204 Posts
when we come down to durhamtown in dec we can rip that thing right!!! just got my acl working again looks sick bud

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what up Dennis, yeah you can ride anytime man. Just bought a moto van and were going to try to make up to some of the master of minis races this year with you guys.

·
Registered
204 Posts
cma033 said:
what up Dennis, yeah you can ride anytime man. Just bought a moto van and were going to try to make up to some of the master of minis races this year with you guys.

Let me know what your plans are, we will have a good party or something wehile your in the area.... give yea a place to stay etc etc...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts