PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good shape with no cracks or anything. They had graphics on them so you'd need to get some gooo off them

$30 shipped

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
redirt78 said:
Cool, too bad they are white or I would get yours. Does anyone make black p-frame side # plates?

Coolster does. I'm not exactly sure how you would go about ordering them though.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well.....i cleaned em up real good and they look new. I'm trying to decide if i want to just keep them for a rainy day. Probably cost me $8 bucks to ship so.....i duno. Red has first dibs

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Stevo is an awesome seller! His parts are well worth what he asks. If u found them new for 30 don't sit there and jack up his thread and push buyers away.

Stevo just keep them! It's not worth only pocketing 10 bucks after u ship! U never know what u will be doing in the long run!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Babbott16 said:
Stevo is an awesome seller! His parts are well worth what he asks. If u found them new for 30 don't sit there and jack up his thread and push buyers away.

Stevo just keep them! It's not worth only pocketing 10 bucks after u ship! U never know what u will be doing in the long run!

lever work out ok??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts