PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone think that Two Brothers will offer this exhaust for Perimeter without buying kit (don't worry, I don't want it yet hahahaha)...

http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=010-6-55

looks like they may have found a way to make the best even better. Atleast it is another option. I know my old Two Brothers pipe worked great. I do think that someone needs to have an exhaust for Perimeter that will work better with BIG motors such as 117SE. Most people that get Perimeter have or will get a big motor.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am hoping maybe someone will come out with a very high performance pipe for Perimeter frame. Right now there won't be enough of a demand. Atom, maybe talk with some other people at Sik50s about this. Get a big name company to come out with high flow Ti pipe. MUHAAHAHAHA.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Maybe sik50s could talk to the people who make there pipe now, Bassani.

I saw the Two Bros pipe at the 50 nuts 2 race and it seemed very strong, then again, it was strapped to a 124 DOHC, so a stock pipe would've sounded strong.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I am waiting on a part to come back from BBR for my perimeter frame to be finished. But once I finish getting it back together I am going to have a exhaust company(a major motorcycle exhaust company) here locally build a new ti pipe and header for my 117se. I'll let you know how it turns out.

And yes I was quite disappointed to find out that I was going to have to build a new exhaust. :x But hell at this point I guess it doesnt matter anymore.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
What is the stock perimeter exhaust like? Im going to be runing a 88 kit for a while and then stroke it to a 110. Im guessing that the bbr perimeter exhaust would work great for this size motor, right? Or is it still worth just geting the twobros pipe with it?

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
THE PIPE IT COMES WITH IS FINE FOR 88. maybe even 110. looks the same as the big bore pipe...just a little more bend to it. i can match tehm up together and see the real difference.......i have both exhausts sittin at my house. ill let ya know once i find out for sure. as far as i can tell they r the same.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wouldn't say it is huge by any means. My Two Brothers pipe is about the same size. The insides are really close. It's not the size though. Some pipes are just better than others.

·
Registered
114 Posts
atleast u guys arent payin what i will have to pay just to get the frame, minibike outlet just told me the price went up on the frames :evil: they are now 2500 and on top of it all i cant even find someone with one in stock, except for holeshot who seems to never answer the phone

so if anyone knows of a place that has the frames in stock (since i hear they are on backorder) please let me know

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll just wait until I get my 117 and see how it works. Then Pimpin can buy the Two Bros pipe, send it to me, I'll dyno it, tell him how it is, then if it's good he can buy another one for himself. HAHAHAHHA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.