PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anybody,

MILLBILLYFIDDIE is having a build our buddys fiddie motor party at his house on friday and we are going to go riding at my track OLDSCHOOL'S on saturday........its a bring your own BEER PARTY !!!

ANY TAKERS ??????

Contact Millbillyfiddie: PM for time and directions

OLDSCHOOL

·
Registered
300 Posts
OLDSCHOOL said:
Hey anybody,

MILLBILLYFIDDIE is having a build our buddys fiddie motor party at his house on friday and we are going to go riding at my track OLDSCHOOL'S on saturday........its a bring your own BEER PARTY !!!

ANY TAKERS ??????

OLDSCHOOL

What state is it in? How far is it from Colorado?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'd love to join you guys Kevin, but I'm swapping parts on my 50 Saturday as well. Also, I've got to finish prepping my bikes for a trip to Englishtown Sunday for some moto practice. I'm planning on bring the 50 out too :wink:

Have guys, and good luck!!

Are you guys going to ride again next weekend??

Kelly

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Bucknutty69 said:
[quote name='OLDSCHOOL']Hey anybody,

ANY TAKERS ??????

OLDSCHOOL

What state is it in? How far is it from Colorado?[/quote]

Its most likely in Massachussets

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
m.b.f. :

Yo bro , that things coming together nicely . 8) How's that thing handle with the BRR stuff added . Does it turn easily and is it pretty stable through the woops ? I was thinking of also getting that arm . Already have the forks .

Wish I could come out and play but I'm too sick to . :( :x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.