PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pegs sold

I have a hydraulic clutch setup for a china bike. Again, make me an offer. I don't like it. I want to go to a cable setup with a normal clutch perch and lever. If anyone has a setup like that to trade then that's fine.

It's on this bike, so the cable will have to work with this setup. (the black one)

CLUTCH SOLD...

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Zachmotox179 said:
just curious but how do those bikes handle? i was told the frames were rather heavy

I'm sure they are heavier than a backbone frame, but I figured that since I weigh over 200lbs but naked that I wanted the strongest frame I could buy. I really don't think you could bend this frame. I'm sure some will argue, but the frame is full box steel. Not C channel. It's good stuff. I think they handle fine.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mxsx284 said:
will the clutch work for a klx110? if so ill take it

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a stock KLX110 an automatic clutch? I don't know much about them. If they do have a manual clutch then I see no reason that this shouldn't work on one. Look atthe picture that I posted earlier to see how this kit mounts to the case, and clutch arm.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.