PlanetMinis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

· Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Couple sets of 17" wheels and a set of 10" wheels but no 12" wheels left for sale I am keeping the Piranha and mobster sets. I may have an extra bottom end to pull a 160 crank from depending on how much you are offering for one. Do you own a cr85 or crf150R ? I have lots of parts for those.

· Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 · (Edited)
Old thread, but I still have a garage full of goodies. I was in a motorcycle accident 18 months ago and dropped off the web for a while. I am back and ready to clean the garage out and start some new projects to pass some the time during my still intense recovery. I have over 4 dozen engines and 12 bikes to part out or sell. Some of these items are already pictured here the rest will be cleaned photographed and posted here as I am able to. For anyone who knows me and/or has seen my garage in person feel free to contact me about any items you have always wanted but could not get me to part with before. I am not going to get rid of all of it but since I will not be riding for at least another year its time to let some of this stuff go.
1. Medina minis TTR mid-bike $3k
2. Medina minis X-5 mid bike $2k
3. 01 Honda XR650R street legal Supermoto $6k
4. 02 Honda XR650R street legal Enduro $4k
5. 03 Honda CRF450R PinIt Racing AMA Supermoto $3k
6. 06 Honda CR85R full track trainer Supermoto $3k
7. 01 Honda XR100R all stock pretty beat up but the engine is like new inside $900
8. 89 Cagiva MX125 been sitting in backyard for years pretty much complete never did anything with it other then test compression(was good 7 years ago) $400
9. 96 Honda XR80 parts bike roller and bottom end with title $300
10. & 11. 99 Kawasaki kx60 parts bike x2 $600 for both
12. 00 Honda CR250r parts bike near complete minus engine and wheels $400
13. 10 Honda CBR600R full custom stuntbike (almost finished putting it together right before my accident)I still have not rode it so it is still a brand new build $6k

As far as engines go I have numerous boxes full of cases transmissions pistons cylinders and heads for xr/crf50 and all sorts of import chinese copies.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Supermoto

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Supermoto

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Motorcycle

Feel free to make offers or inquire about parts not listed.

Attachments

· Registered
250 Posts
Bought a set of inverted, tunable ssr forks with a set of supermoto wheels and tires. Also grabbed a bbr seat (yahoo!) and some sweet sik 50s plastics. I couldn't be happier, stuff was packed great , not good great . Stuff was in better condition than I thought it would be, will 110% buy again and again.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.