PlanetMinis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

· Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
More goodies make offers as-01 forks are sold.

If you see something in the pictures that you want pm me an offer. I have a lot to list, more pictures soon . I can always text more pictures to you just pm your number.

Attachments

· Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
The SSR 150r is sold I still have the wheels from it as well as the swing arm and race tech valved infinity shock. The polished stator cover above is also sold . Thanks everyone for buying my parts keeps those offers coming I am looking to sell it all.

· Registered
676 Posts
Ok,

*what type of flatside carbs are in the pics & $
*tell me about the Takegawa bottom end motor, what looks like a motor with a super head pointing upward & the KLX motor just behind the white cardboard box and what $ you are asking for each.

Thanks,

· Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Its all for sale make an offer on an exhaust if you want one and we can go from there. Carbs are 28mm one is kiehin and the other is a mikuni not knock offs $75 each. Take bottom end is just the take cover but a very nice set of Extreme 107 rubber dampened cases with a crf50 head stud pattern and a 50mm crank and cr4 speed and a 5 disk clutch all like new make an offer, the klx engine is a 06' 4 speed drum installed manual clutch conversion from chp tb 165 kit and a brand new Zong155 head with a chp race cam. That engine is only mocked up and never been run except when it was a stock 111cc. I have a frame and title to match it too. I would accept $800 for the klx engine and $150 for the frame and title.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.