PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, already made someone a real good deal on the front and rear ends, now I NEED everything else gone.

What I have:

Motor: 172 Takegawa +r head, two bros crank, takegawa 4spd close ratio, takegawa cable clutch, chp output shaft, trail bikes intake. This has almost $2000 worth of parts in it, I will sell for $1975

NIB Takegawa 138 piston (for +r) with rings and cylinder Retail from Two Bros is $425. Buy mine for $225

Carb: Oko 26, comes with jets $50

Two bros tall seat $75

anything else you see in the picture is fair game, except for the front and rear ends......

Buyer to pay all shipping costs. (I will only charge actual shipping)

In need of money so as always, cash talks.....

Call or text 952 457 7381 with questions, or email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tank $50?

Plastic $50?

Throttle $25?

Oil cooler $75 without motor, $25 extra with......

PPS gas cap $65???

Pro Circuit T4 $150?

Wire Harness $???? No idea what its worth, might go with motor

Let me know if you see something that I haven't mentioned and make me an offer

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What the hell r u building now? And the seat is perfect, nice and hard still.... I will look for the title tomorrow.... Why dont u buy my motor too, I heard you need a new one?? Do you want me to send the stuff on tuesday, or maybe wednesday? IM pretty sure the title is around somewhere

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am pretty sure that oko carbs are made in Taiwan, but yeah pretty much.... it isn't the high dollar kehin or real mikkuni carbs that you see.....

And Ryan, I can't find the title right now, but I will keep looking..... Gimme a call later on tonight and we will chat about some stuff, cuz I found another motor for your other bike maybe?

CDI gone pending payment......

·
Registered
237 Posts
Where i live you dont need a title. i work at a dealership dirt bikes dont come with titles they come with certificates of origine, I believe to re sell all you need is a bill of sale. but research that, not 100% positive

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.